General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 08:30 PM   #1  
Want them Muscles!

S/C/G: 135/129/120

Default Boys Gah!!!!!!

So I really do not understand guys! What is it about T.V that is sooooo facinating- I mean, they have seen the SAME sienfield episode a bazzion times, yet still can't take their eyes off of it even when I am right there indicationg that my kisses mean "more" than just "kissing"! HELLO its not like the TV is going to be affectionate with you!!!! GAH!!!! I don't get it! so then after being REJECTED for a tv show they wonder why we are upset!! like HELLO!!! and then they want to get intimate in bed, um doesn't work that way guys!!! hhahaha

I just don't get there line of thinking!
Old 04-21-2006, 10:44 PM   #2  

Went to the link on MSN. Is that you? Quite a difference in pictures between now and then. Being a guy, and an older one at that, it's difficult for me to understand the guy who you're with who would ignore you for Seinfeld. But there a lot of things that I don't understand about how guys act sometimes. I learned a long time ago that the woman I'm with, now it's my wife of 20 years, is absolutely the most important thing to me, other than my faith. I've learned the hard way to always put them first over myself. I didn't do that in my first marriage (this is my second) and it caught up with me. Don't compromise. If he's more concerned about himself now and you're not willing to wait on him to grow up, move on. You'll be better for it. Just a thought from a guy who probably acted the same way at one time. And btw, if that is you who overcame the cancer you know that life is fleeting and we only are given a certain amount of time here. Don't waste it on someone who doesn't cherish every moment that he's with you.
Closed Thread