General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-27-2022, 04:38 PM   #1  

Default 3 Easy ways to lose weight

Many diets have you feeling hungry, dissatisfied and hangry

Which is why I went on line, and found the easiest way to lose weight fast

But before I share it with you...

How many pounds do you want to loose?
1. 10 lbs:
2. 20 lbs:
3. 30 lbs:
Angela21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 01:03 PM   #2  

Hi, what is this way?
avensis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 05:15 AM   #3  

runing and crossfit mainly
samui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 06:20 AM   #4  

Drink coffee. Caffeine speeds up your metabolism, so your body uses up more calories. In addition, coffee reduces appetite and decreases cravings for sweets, resulting in a lower overall caloric intake.
I bought a whole huge pack of Capresso Infinity Conical Burr Grinder, which was recommended to me by the guys here. As you know coffee is a low-calorie product - one cup has 2-3 calories (if you do not add milk or cream). It perfectly stimulates the metabolism, removes excess fluid from the body and helps you to tune in to a workout. To enhance the effect of weight loss, spices are added to the drink.
leesimonlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 05:16 AM   #5  

Losing weight can be quite a journey, filled with ups and downs. It's important to find a method that clicks with your lifestyle. I've heard many people share positive experiences after diving into Beachbody reviews. It seems like a blend of their workouts and nutrition plans really makes a difference. Staying consistent and patient is tough, but the results are so worth it!
jassieterlington is offline   Reply With Quote