General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-06-2019, 12:33 AM   #1  
PCOS and Tuesday weigher!

S/C/G: 288/295/175ish?

Height: 5ft4

Default Airplane toilets

I usually fly short haul but have a big long haul trip coming up soon and will have no choice but to use the bathroom whilst on board....and I'm worried I won't fit! There seems to be very little online about the actual size of them so I'm hoping some of you will know from experience (really hoping as I'm contemplating not going on the trip because of it!). I'm 5ft4, around 300lbs, carry most of my weight in the lower belly area and am around a UK24 which is a US22.

The plane is an international 757 series so the average size plane with three seats either side. I also use a seatbelt extender on some planes (not always). From experience is it likely I'll fit or will I have to hold it in for the whole flight?
knoxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 03:21 AM   #2  

I once waited 15 minutes outside of the restroom on an airplane only for it to have been empty the whole time LOL!
MoiraGwendylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 09:38 PM   #3  

It's going to be extremely tight even if you aren't fat

You'll manage but it is hard for anyone, airplanes are cattle cars in the sky that effectively get you to distant places ASAP

Have a good trip
FrankB is offline   Reply With Quote