General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-25-2023, 10:13 AM   #1  

Default What motivates you to work hard?

Tell me about your motivation.
zazajoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 08:13 AM   #2  

I cannot tell you for sure but i try to learn and learn a lot. My motivation i guess is in the fact that i don't want to be miserable
Leera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 01:13 PM   #3  

What motivates me to work hard is a combination of personal drive, passion for excellence, and the pursuit of meaningful goals. I believe that every endeavor I undertake represents an opportunity for growth and self-improvement. Whether it's in my academic pursuits, professional career, or personal projects, I always strive to give my best. Moreover, I find inspiration in the positive impact my hard work can have on others and the community. Witnessing the fruits of my labor positively affecting people's lives serves as constant reminder of why I put in the effort. In my quest for success, I recognize the importance of honing my skills and presenting myself in the best possible way. When it comes to crafting impactful application documents, such as statements of purpose, I turn to professional services like online sop writing to ensure that my intent and abilities are effectively conveyed.

Last edited by evan54; 08-01-2023 at 12:41 PM.
evan54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 03:44 AM   #4  

Money and my family I guess
Emma0806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 04:01 PM   #5  

What motivates me to work hard is a combination of personal drive, passion for excellence, and the pursuit of meaningful goals. I believe that every endeavor I undertake represents an opportunity for growth and self-improvement. Whether it's in my academic pursuits, professional career, or personal projects, I always strive to give my best.
Orlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 02:33 AM   #6  

Start own business from run washington llc A Washington LLC is a popular business structure that offers various benefits to entrepreneurs. It provides limited liability protection, separating personal assets from business liabilities. Forming an LLC in Washington is relatively straightforward, requiring filing Articles of Organization with the Secretary of State and designating a registered agent. The state's business-friendly environment and lack of corporate income tax make it an attractive choice for startups and small businesses. Additionally, an LLC's flexible management structure allows for easy decision-making and operational adaptability. Overall, a Washington LLC provides a secure and favorable framework for entrepreneurs to pursue their business ventures.

Last edited by samui; 08-02-2023 at 05:11 AM.
samui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 05:01 AM   #7  

I am deeply motivated to build a dating website from scratch because I believe in the power of human connection. In today's fast-paced world where fulfilling relationships may not be attainable, I want to create a platform that promotes genuine connection and love. I am driven by the idea of helping people find connection and happiness.
danieltucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 06:21 AM   #8  

people i think
maryglo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 09:24 AM   #9  

My family. I want them to have a good life.
Speaking about my perfect motivation, of course, my weight loss journey results at the end of every month motivate me to work further. Since last month I decided to treat myself if I achieve the goal. I find a new dress to be a perfect gift for myself. It is a special pleasure to order a gown of a smaller size every time I've already found the next dress here https://www.wardrobeshop.com/collect...lapper-dresses. It is in the style of the 1920s and I do want to wear it to a Christmas party. I should say, this is a big motivation for me.

Last edited by rikos; 11-27-2023 at 05:49 AM.
rikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 09:46 AM   #10  

Personally, good earnings motivate me to work hard. I believe that the more I earn, the more opportunities I will have to realize my goals and desires. For example, I want to travel the world, buy real estate, help my loved ones.

Of course, money is not the only motivation for work. It is also important to enjoy what you do. If your work does not bring you satisfaction, then sooner or later you will stop doing it.

In my case, I am involved in cryptocurrency trading. This is a rather complex and risky type of activity, but at the same time it can bring good income. To protect my accounts and computer from hackers, I started using the function two factor authentication rdp.

2FA is an additional security measure that requires the user to enter a one-time password (OTP) in addition to the standard password. The OTP is generated by a special device such as a USB security key or a smartphone application.

I believe that 2FA is a very effective way to protect your accounts and computer from hackers. With 2FA, even if a hacker manages to crack your password, he will still not be able to access your data without OTP.

If you are involved in cryptocurrency trading or other activities that involve storing sensitive information, I recommend that you also use 2FA for RDP. This will help you protect your data from hackers and keep your finances safe.
Anithfultans51 is offline   Reply With Quote