General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 05-03-2014, 09:42 AM   #1  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Default For those who have a withings scale - question

I just got the withings WS-50 scale. Intuitive on how to use it? Nope.

So.... This is day three of weighing with it. First day I had a hard time with it syncing, or so I thought, it was registering, but I didn't know where to find it on the phone. Yesterday, all I did was step on the scale and the info seemed to appear.

Today I weighed myself... It gave me the MEL as recognizing me, so I know it weighed me, not an unknown user, but that info didn't go to my phone. I check my phone's settings and I see its not connected to the scale via Bluetooth. Do I need to connect every time? But I didn't yesterday.... I don't get it.

How do I make this thing work more seamlessly? Help!

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 05-03-2014 at 09:45 AM.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:39 AM   #2  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Ok, now I'm really confused, it did update on my iPad. Not my iPhone. Why? Can it only sync with one device (someone on my blog just told that was true with her withings blood pressure monitor). Though... I can see my blood pressure reading on both on my iPhone and monitor on the withings app.

Oh, and the iPad also says its not connected to the scale in the settings. I think that must be for initial set up only? Sooooo confused.

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 05-03-2014 at 10:40 AM.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote