General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-15-2012, 11:40 AM   #1  
Newb!

Default LDR problems!

I am so annoyed argh!

Long story short, I'm from NJ, went to school abroad in the UK for 3 years until I couldn't afford it anymore, but while there I met the love of my life that was in march. We've been together since april, and long distance since june.

His birthday's on wednesday and I got paid yesterday and was happy, mobile deposited the check and everything. Today I find out the check is on hold for 5 days cause i am a new customer and now I can't send him money argh!!

I was sending the money to his housemate to give to him (he won't accept money from me... man thing I guess), but now I have no way of sending the money hoping she will do it on my behalf and I pay her back on the 22nd or whenever the check goes through but i am so annoyed!

It's things like this that really annoy me about long distance!
Ms A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/208/140

Height: 5'4

Hi, LDRs can be rough! Once, when I didn't have any money, I made my husband a private youtube video just expressing how much I cared for him and why he was so special to me. My husband is from the UK too. We were in an LDR for 4 years but he finally moved to the U.S.A last October. That visa process is a beast. If you ever need someone to talk to then feel free to PM me.
111707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:13 PM   #3  
Newb!

Aww that's so cute! And a really good idea Yeah I hate the visa process... the student one was bad enough. Hopefully when I move there for good it won't be so bad. Thanks for the offer, I will definitely take you up on it when I'm feeling rough
Old 09-16-2012, 08:28 AM   #4  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

i was in a long-distance relationship too for four years (the gentleman from nyc, myself from ohio) until he moved here a few months ago.

it's rough. every long-distance relationship has their own challenges. for us it was our age. we started dating when i was 13 and he was 14, so seeing each other was a big of a hassle. it wasn't until i was 16/17 and had my own job that i could visit him about two times a year.

anyways, i hope everything gets sorted out! there's lots of people here that are in or have been in long-distance relationships so you're not alone!
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 09:28 AM   #5  
Newb!

Oh wow, 13 and 14! That's crazy. Thanks Ciao, hopefully I will move over there again for grad school (which should be in 2015)