General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 06:41 PM   #16  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrapeaches View Post
I straight up wouldn't date somebody who didn't like the kind of sex I like. It's not my job to "learn to like" what someone else likes. If you're never gonna pull my hair and call me a slut, you can just move along.
Love this, lol!!!

I think he sounds like a scared little boy in the bedroom! You two definitely need to have a talk about things. He doesn't like it rough or dirty, he likes it "romantic" yet won't take the time to turn you on. No, that's not romantic, that's called selfish. I read your all of your posts this thread and a recurring theme is jumping out: He does it the way he likes, even though you've told him you need more foreplay - he doesn't do it, and then pouts and won't talk if you do something he doesn't like. He's being a big baby.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:24 PM   #17  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
I straight up wouldn't date somebody who didn't like the kind of sex I like. It's not my job to "learn to like" what someone else likes. If you're never gonna pull my hair and call me a slut, you can just move along.
x3 Quote of the day!
Old 07-19-2012, 08:21 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 247/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4

Quote:
AMEN!!! To alllll of that

I hope you're able to talk to him and solv some issues cause sex is such an important part of a relationship
Old 07-19-2012, 10:22 PM   #19  
Embracing the suck

S/C/G: 300/234/abs

Height: 6'9"

It abolutely baffles my mind how women think things like this ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimsyborogoves View Post
He's had a lot on his plate lately with moving into a new house and having to adjust from a new work schedule back into his old one -- he's been really tired and cranky and I think that has a lot to do with it. I think once we get back in the swing of things, and he gets more used to being in his new digs and getting everything back in order, the sex will probably fall back into place as well. At least I hope it will, anyway.
Let me explain something to you about men. We aren't women. This IS his sexual peak. It isn't going to get better. Nature has a cruel joke in that men have their sexual interest peak in their late teens/early 20s and women peak much later. Do you want to enter into a student teacher relationship? Even if the answer is yes he clearly does not. Hence the silent treatment.

The solution here is very simple.

Find another guy.

The reason is also very simple. People don't change. (Well almost never)

My wife has many female friends that complain about their sex life. If you want to be one of those people keep dating this guy. You're in college - this is your best opportunity to explore what you want and what you don't. Wasting time hoping some guy is going to change "once you get back in the swing of things" is about as smart as hoping to win the lotto without even purchasing any tickets.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:37 PM   #20  
Hi, I'm Lauren! :)

S/C/G: SW:209 / CW:184/ GW:~160

I don't have to worry about it anymore.

He's gone.

fml.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:52 PM   #21  

Quote:
I don't have to worry about it anymore.

He's gone.

fml.
Did you make the move or him? I hope you're doing ok *hug*
Old 07-19-2012, 10:57 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 257/257/157

Height: 5'7"

Sorry to hear that
Old 07-19-2012, 11:04 PM   #23  
Hi, I'm Lauren! :)

S/C/G: SW:209 / CW:184/ GW:~160

He did it. I didn't even see it coming. Apparently he didn't have any romantic feelings towards me.

Like all guys.

screw it.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:10 PM   #24  

Quote:
He did it. I didn't even see it coming. Apparently he didn't have any romantic feelings towards me.

Like all guys.

screw it.

I know it's hard to cope with and time heals all butyake some time for yourself and learn to appreciate you. Use this to motivate you to just keep on with your self improving. You will find an amazing man who can give you everything you deserve!
Old 07-19-2012, 11:11 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Quote:

Like all guys.

screw it.
I know nothing said in consolation will help tonight, or tomorrow. But you'll get better, little by little. You're young, funny, and a beautiful person and you don't deserve to be used by douchebags who dont know head from tail in the sack and then raging at you for their own inadequacies. You'll find your prince charming, trust in that.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:52 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 324/283/260

Height: 5'7''

Old 07-20-2012, 01:24 AM   #27  
Taste the rainbow

S/C/G: 299/241/175

Height: 5'9

I've read all of your threads. And there seems to be a reoccuring theme of you trying to please him. Next time, put yourself first! You deserve to be happy, and although it hurts now he clearly wasn't going to be able to do that. It sucks now, but hopefully one day you'll be able to see it as a blessing in disguise and you can find someone who fits you better, not someone you have to fit yourself to.
Old 07-20-2012, 07:38 AM   #28  
Amazing will be me

Just wanted to say im fascinated buy peoples sex preferences. I think for a successful sex life you have to have bit variety...........slow loving sex, and a bit more adventurous kind, which the loving comes first them the adventurous once you trust each other enough, but rough and violent crosses the line for me.
But thats just my view. Im all up for trying things , getting wild even but treat me like a whore or a victim..........no thanks thats just not my bag. When you meet the one ............sex changes to another completely different level, well for me it did .

and so sorry its didnt work between you 2 , hopefully youll find someone who you can be yourself with and have the same preferences
Old 07-20-2012, 08:39 AM   #29  
On a Mission

S/C/G: 246/193/169

Height: 5'9"

Well you guys have had a few sex related issues these last few weeks. Maybe he just felt you guys weren't compatible. All of the things that have come up are very good reasons to have very frank conversations with someone about sex before you get there. It's nice to get sexual issues out in the open so you don't get emotions mixed up with someone who can't turn you on sexually or decides they can't get emotionally attached to save the sexual relationship.

Good Luck! I know you will find someone.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:21 AM   #30  
No description available.

And with 4star's very excellent advice, we wish the OP well.

I will close this thread as the OP has gotten feedback and the situation has changed.

Last edited by midwife; 07-20-2012 at 09:22 AM.
Closed Thread