Be honest- How does it look.

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Chopped off my hair today. My 6 year old kid said ¨Mrs. Couton, why are you not happy today is it because of your haircut?¨ haha. No one said anything nice. Is it horrible? Please note it is 11:30 at night at picture taking time.

I trust all you ladies to tell me the truth. One co-worker said I look a lot older

I´ve never had hair this short, and I think it´s kinda cute.

• I think it's adorable! I love the color and the curls- it fits your eyes and face perfect.

How long was it before?
  • I think it's very cute! And change to kids is weird. When I got my butt long hair chopped to about your length, My 14 year old said, "Now you look old!" Those were the first words I heard - Ugh!

But... I think your hair looks flirty and youthful - not matronly and old! And your face has slimmed down so much! You look fab!
  • I think it's cute! Also, I think that it is a younger-looking short cut! Maybe the person who said you look old is jealous!
  • I think it's cute, the curls are adorable. =)
  • I recently got my hair cut about eight inches, and no one said a word, and when they did it wasn't entirely nice. But then suddenly everyone was commenting on my new hair cut and how nice it looked (like two weeks after the fact). People are weird.
    But I think it looks very youthful and beautiful. Plus, it's your hair. You can have it any way you want it.
  • I'm a long hair aficionado and I still think your cut is super cute! Very casual and flirty. Preteens are strange
  • Quote: I recently got my hair cut about eight inches, and no one said a word, and when they did it wasn't entirely nice. But then suddenly everyone was commenting on my new hair cut and how nice it looked (like two weeks after the fact). People are weird.
    But I think it looks very youthful and beautiful. Plus, it's your hair. You can have it any way you want it.
    Maybe it's because they are so used to seeing you a certain way so that when you cut your hair at first it's a shock but after they get used to it they like it?
  • I think it's cute!
  • Quote: I'm a long hair aficionado and I still think your cut is super cute! Very casual and flirty. Preteens are strange
    I am aficionado of your vocabulary. I learnt the new word today "aficionado ".

Thanks.
  • I agree with everyone here! The first words that came to mind were "It's cute!"

We haven't seen a picture of you with long hair, and while I'm sure you also looked great with the longer do, rest assured your short hair cut with curls is adorable and perfect for summertime!
  • I think it looks cute. My hair is cut like that, just a little longer though. It's naturally curly and wavy...so it can be a pain in the butt to manage. Like your curls.
  • Oh, she has another picture on her profile!

I think it's a nice change, makes you seem lighter know what I mean? Shorter hair cuts can do that, they just make you feel airy maybe? Or I dunno, pixie-like!
  • I think it is absolutely adorable and fits you very well!!! I would love to have hair like that. Beautiful!
  • Super cute hair cut! I wish I could get my hair to curl like that! It looks great!!