General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-06-2012, 08:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 174→168.0→135

Height: 4'9''

Default Adderall+exercise

I asked something similar to this last time I was exercising, but I wasn't exercising nearly as long or as hard, nor was I eating as well.

I haven't taken my adderall in 2-3 weeks, mostly because I ran out and just haven't had a chance to get anymore. I just got my prescription refilled, and will start taking it again tomorrow. I also just went from 10mg to 20mg, which isn't a huge change but it's higher and it will work better on me.

I've exercised REALLY hard since march 1st, sometimes 2-3 times a day. If I start taking my adderall again (which kills my appetite, but I'll still be eating 1300 calories a day), can I lessen up on the exercise do you think? Maybe go to 4 days a week, lighter exercise ( so I don't enduce a heart attack lol), and still lose all right?

I'm just afraid with how the adderall makes me not eat, and if I do a really intense work out, I might start to have more hypoglycemic episodes. I try to eat as much as I can when I take it, but sometimes I just forget. I don't want to pass out or anything, and I also don't want to put my body into shock lol! Or lose weight REALLY fast and have to deal with saggy skin.

Last edited by yhahmd; 03-06-2012 at 09:01 PM.
yhahmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:22 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 3"

Well, this is very individual. I think, you have to try it for yourself. Be very careful and try slowly to exercise more and more - reaching the equilibrium, when you exercise as much as you can but do not get hypoglycemic.
MrsCake is offline   Reply With Quote