General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 12-12-2011, 03:31 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 202/195/140

Height: 5'3"

I started with a full 36-38C and now I'm barely filling out a 36C. I'm reeallly hoping the ladies don't shrink too much more, but I know they probably will since I'm still quite a ways from my goal.

Ugh. I don't want to be a party of the itty bitty t****y committee.
ArtyKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:36 PM   #17  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponADrive View Post
I never had very a big chest to begin with. I was a B cup. After losing 30 pounds, I am officially an A cup. So depressing.
Don't fret honey! - you are much healthier now! and... Doctors can do miracles with boobs, for a lot less pricier than you would think!
Beach Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:10 PM   #18  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

First off, make sure you're wearing a well fitting bra. Did you take your underbust measurement as your band size? And the difference between your bust and underbust as your cup size (at least as a starting point)? I've heard of supposedly A cup women actually being C cup women once they get into the correct band size. A well-fitting push-up bra can make a huge difference.

I have a large chest (about a 30GG/H). No, it is not a blessing. I've had body image issues all my life, have been told that I was fat when I was at a healthy weight because of it, have had back pains, and it is possible contributing to pain in my writes/arm. Oh, and did I mention I live in a country that assumes everyone wears a B cup and just changes the band size? I have to order 100% of my bras from abroad and customs charges and arm and a leg AND I have yet to find one that fits me perfectly because every time I order the shipping times take so long that I've always either dropped a band size or a cup size.

Also be thankful for all the awesome clothes you CAN wear! You can wear loose baggy tops and they won't make you look like you gained 20-30lbs! You can probably go braless on occasion without back pain and you probably can find swimming suits that look awesome on you!

Trust me, the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side. Instead, be proud of your awesome weightloss and rock those A cups to the best of your ability!!!
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:23 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/120

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimkovs View Post
i went from a 40E to my 36DD's are getting a little too big. I'm up in Ottawa so there's no Victoria's Secret here, but I'll be visiting my parents in Toronto over christmas- lets talk about how I'm planning to spend like, 300 bucks on new proper bras/underwear.

I'm about 20 lbs from goal, and I really doubt my boobs will go past a 34 DD.

BUT I want new boobies, REAAALLLL bad.

Like, I went out this weekend, and had a great cleavage dress- I had to wear a push up bra!! I've never actually NEEDED to utilize my pushup bra before!! :O

I suggest trying Fredricks of Hollywood if there are somewhere you are going first. I love their bras and they are comfy, sexy, and less expensive than VS. They also have bras for larger chested women. I went to VS and they taped me as a 34DD... well none of their 34DDs fit.. the band size was too large even on the last hook and the cups were too small.. they actually had the nerve to tell me to go up a bandsize... really!!... ur 34 was barely small enough HELLO!...

So I went to FoH and basically was treated like a queen! They measured me and gave me multiple sizes of each bra to try on. Only downside is that you need to try on each bra you buy. Each different style fit differently on me.

I love my big boobs.. They HAVE gotten alot smaller.. I hope they do not shrink anymore.
Jonsgurl0531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:35 AM   #20  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 190/149/150

I am most definitely an A cup. I still have all my B cup bras (because I haven't felt like spending on new ones yet...and I'm in slight denial about it, lol). I had to put temporary cup fillers in every bra just to fill them out enough to wear them. Also, I have an issue of one being slightly larger than the other which is an even bigger annoyance. So I'd never go bra-less. I know docs can work miracles and honestly I would definitely consider surgery (I don't want large breasts, just proportionate for my body since I am not a small build to begin with). But they say you have to get them re-done every 10 years or so. I don't want to keep shelling out that cash! Plus I'm scared to death that I'd get surgery and then get that capsular contracture or whatever it is and they'd have to remove them. That's two surgeries right there and no boobs to show for it. The grass is always greener, I suppose. I don't wish for huge ones, I'd be really happy with my full B's back though. However, I am very happy with the rest of my body!
OnceUponADrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:21 AM   #21  

Height: 5'8.5"

For what it is worth, it is normal to have one breast larger than the other. Usually it is the left on that is larger, but not always of course
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:29 AM   #22  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Yeah I have that too. The left one is slightly bigger than the right. It's annoying at times but it's not noticeable unless I say "HEY LOOK ONE IS SMALLER" and even then I doubt others would notice.
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:37 AM   #23  
Back to Basics!

S/C/G: 187/127/125

Height: 5' 2.5"

Sigh...the Case of the Disappearing Boobies!

I never had large breasts, but they ballooned up while pregnant, breastfeeding and being overweight. I got up to a 38D. Now I've lost all the weight and I have so-called boobs that are roughly 34B. They are only Bs b/c they are so saggy. AWFUL!!

For me, it is beynd just being smaller. They just plain look horrible. I can make them work in clothing, especially with a great fitting bra, but I am young and want to feel great naked, too! I feel like I can no longer wear a tank top around my house at night, b/c they look like a tube sock with a few beans at the bottom. BOO HOO!

I've been saving for a long time, and just made an appointment with a cosmetic surgeon.
ChickieChicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:00 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 256/256/180

Height: 5'6

Does anyone have any idea what exercises may help (even if only a smidge) to stop the "puppies ears" syndrome?

Hx
treowth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:44 PM   #25  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

I was wearing a 36 G during my heaviest weight, but my boobs would spill over the cup so I was perhaps a 38 F? I got professionally measured recently and I've lost 4 inches from my under-bust and 6 inches from my boobs and I'm now a 32 HH. Double freakin' H! I didn't even know there was an H! But yeah, big boobs suck because everyone defines you by them (I'm quite literally the girl with the big boobs to some people, it's so degrading) and they are so awkward when you're trying to fit into nice clothes/working out.

So don't get down! It's easy to make boobs look bigger but not smaller!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:52 PM   #26  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Quote:
Originally Posted by treowth View Post
Does anyone have any idea what exercises may help (even if only a smidge) to stop the "puppies ears" syndrome?

Hx
weight lifting. Mine aren't full and firm or anything but they aren't droopy.
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:17 PM   #27  
June

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUponADrive View Post
I am most definitely an A cup. I still have all my B cup bras (because I haven't felt like spending on new ones yet...and I'm in slight denial about it, lol). I had to put temporary cup fillers in every bra just to fill them out enough to wear them. Also, I have an issue of one being slightly larger than the other which is an even bigger annoyance.

It all depends on your band size, though. For instance, a 34A is the same volume size as a 32B but if your underbust is 32" than a 32B is going to be more supportive and give you a much better shape than a 34A, so really make sure you're wearing the correct band size. In the example I used of an A cup being a C cup the women was probably wearing a 36A, which would be equivalent to a 32C. Another thing too... if you're wearing really the wrong band size it's hard to see exactly what your correct cup size is (normally you're actually larger but can't see it because the band size is too big).

One thing that I've found with weight loss is that even though I've lost a lot of inches in my bust at times I've lost more in my underbust so my cup size went up because it's the difference between your bust and underbust.

Oh, and I can totally relate to asymmetry! It's annoying but also very common. I've found a bra that has removeable pads that has done wonders for me.
Old 12-15-2011, 06:18 PM   #28  
June

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riestrella View Post
I was wearing a 36 G during my heaviest weight, but my boobs would spill over the cup so I was perhaps a 38 F? I got professionally measured recently and I've lost 4 inches from my under-bust and 6 inches from my boobs and I'm now a 32 HH. Double freakin' H! I didn't even know there was an H! But yeah, big boobs suck because everyone defines you by them (I'm quite literally the girl with the big boobs to some people, it's so degrading) and they are so awkward when you're trying to fit into nice clothes/working out.

So don't get down! It's easy to make boobs look bigger but not smaller!
Your band size has to be tight, if you were able to wear a 36 you were probably more like a 36GG or 36H... You should never go up in band size if you're spilling out of the cups!!!!
Old 12-15-2011, 06:26 PM   #29  
One pound at a time

S/C/G: 292.2/138.6/146

Height: 5'9"

Yep, I've lost my boobs. I'm only a few pounds away from goal, and one of my treats is to get a proper fitting and a few very nice bras. I'll most likely need some padding. I'm about a 34B now, but I'm happy with what I've accomplished as far as weight loss. If I had to sacrifice some boobage, so be it!
Beck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:27 PM   #30  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningfromfat View Post
Your band size has to be tight, if you were able to wear a 36 you were probably more like a 36GG or 36H... You should never go up in band size if you're spilling out of the cups!!!!
True dat!! Either way - it was embarrassing! My Mum pointed it out when I was in a public place that I had a double boob...I was mortified and so pissed off at her but she was right!

When I get down to my goal weight I'm going to assess my boob situation and if I'm still really big I'm considering a breast reduction. I tried to get one before I started losing weight but because I had a BMI above 25 they couldn't fund me. And trust me, I didn't make the decision lightly, big boobs make me miserable! I hate being the girl with the big boobs, I want to be the girl who's cool, or has the nice eyes - ANYTHING but the girl with the big boobs.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote