Biggest Loser starts tonight.....is anyone excited?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm not really into it this season....perhaps cuz Jillian won't be around....
  • Yeah, I'm excited, and yes, I'll miss Jillian. But Dolvett seems cool...
  • I think I am going to try to watch for the first time.
  • I'll be watching. I'll miss Jillian, but at least Bob is still there.
  • I'm looking forward to this new season! I too will miss Jillian, hopefully the new trainers will be great!
  • Never watched it before but starting now!
  • I'm really excited!!!!

BTW, in case nobody else saw it, Courtney from last season is looking for weight loss stories to share on her new TV Show. If you have her page on FB then you can see the email address where your story can be sent. I know I'd do it if I was at my goal already!
  • I'm excited but won't be able to watch it when it's on Anyone know when it comes on again or if I can watch it online somewhere?
  • Wow, thanks for posting this! I had no idea it was back on tonight! While I don't like some of the things about the show (sneaking ads in during show time, disregard for the contestants health), I still find it so inspiring that I can't help but tune in.
  • I love the show. I get lots of tips on it.
  • I'm kind of glad Jillian is gone. I was starting to feel like the fame got to her head and she just liked hearing the sound of her own voice. Then she came out with gimmicky weight loss pills and other products... that was the official end of my love for Jillian. I still do her DVDs because they're awesome but she is totally a sellout.
  • Wow. I think this is going to be a long season. In tears before the first 1/2 half hour was over...
  • Quote: Wow. I think this is going to be a long season. In tears before the first 1/2 half hour was over...
    me too! I was really in tears when they all ran back to walk with the older contestants. I loved that moment!

BTW, there's a thread already discussing the latest episode.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...you-ready.html
  • Thanks!

BTW...that was my favorite part too.
  • Haha-when Anna started going after her 'oldie' team to bring them to the finish line, I started boohoo-ing.