General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-04-2011, 12:23 AM   #1  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Default griping, whining, not a diet issue

My day started out great, and ended up with me wanting to just slap the c@@p out of several people who have no brains what so ever.

Not diet or health related, just dork fish people! The stupidity amazes me!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:34 AM   #2  
Overweight again...dang

S/C/G: 213/160.3/135

Maybe people like that are here for our amusement, because your post gave me a chuckle. Sorry you're frustrated, but thanks for giving me a morning
twinieten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:23 AM   #3  
Jillian stole my abs!

To elaborate, my Dh, who is too nice a guy, told a friend who is in a pinch he could stay with us, for a WEEK!

Ok, we've known this guy a long time, I did not think it would be a big deal.

Boy was I wrong.

Week one is down with no moving in sight, and this is the clincher, I was gone the other night to go baby sit my granddaughter and come home to find he's been searching and posting on smut sites on my computer!

So, I took the air card out, we were gone a while today, he tried to get online, that didn't work.

What this dip does not understand is that I have my computer set up to restore the last session, all the places I like to go, open and logged in, so I saw everywhere he was, and he was logged in.

Beyond that, he destroyed all my nice happy open tabs, not a big deal in itself, since I don't do anything weird, but then I have to go back, open everything and log in.

So, now, since the hub does not think this is that big a deal, not only am I going to take the air card, I'm packing up the laptop and putting it up! It will only be out when I want to use it, otherwise, it goes where I go!

Last edited by shcirerf; 09-05-2011 at 01:30 AM.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:53 AM   #4  
smexin' it up ♥

S/C/G: 123.4/116.4/80

Height: 180cm

looking at smut on someone elses computer is just rude >_>

good for you for stealing the internet away!
summershine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:40 PM   #5  
Jillian stole my abs!

I did a little checking, (the good thing about small towns), there is no apartment in sight.

He is not moving. He's a leech.

Soooo, now, I'm stuck with this guy. Because the hub, likes him and feels sorry for him and is to dumb to figure out he will live her FOREVER!

We've already had 2 major fights over it.

So, I have some things to do and some things that need done. As soon as these things are taken care of he is still here, I'm gone.

A choice I hate, as it takes me away from the small farm we have and the dreams I have for our future, but I can't see a future in this with a permanent, blood sucking leech.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:35 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

That's a huge jump, from having a couch crasher to talking about leaving. Have you expressed those feelings to your husband when not already engaged in a fight (or is that what lead to the fight )?

My mother is the type who helps everyone even at her own expense often times. Even she draws the line sometimes and realizes people have to try and help themselves to deserve help from others. It can't be one-sided.

I'm sorry you're going through this and you're husband isn't understanding how you feel about it. It makes me very thankful my DH is on the same page with house guests and our privacy.
XLMuffnTop is offline   Reply With Quote