Things that Annoy you

You're on Page 10 of 12
Go to
  • When you post on 3FC and you get 50 views and no one replies. Not even a good job! I dont get it sometimes...if you view it, cant you take a second a say a few words? We are all in this together right?
  • What is asparagus pee?
  • 1) Cyclists who decide to ride DOUBLE FILE on the narrowest, twisty road with hairpin turns at rush hour and who AS your trying to pass them, just stick out their arm for YOU to stop. Really?
    Come on. I don't think I should go to jail when you get hit.
    2) Pedestrians who walk/jog in the street, against traffic when there is a perfectly good sidewalk. I don't get it.
    3) Winter/ice storm joggers. I came very close to striking one during a severe ice storm here in Massachusetts when my car skidded off the road, and she had the nerve to look at me like I did it on purpose! You don't have to jog, but I have to go to work lady.
    Roads are for cars, sidewalks are for people.
  • Quote: What is asparagus pee?
    It is the "smell" of your urine, the first couple of times you pee, after you have eaten asparagus....

We eat fresh asparagus often...kids always got a kick out of the "smell"...
  • Quote: When you post on 3FC and you get 50 views and no one replies. Not even a good job! I dont get it sometimes...if you view it, cant you take a second a say a few words? We are all in this together right?
  • Even more annoying is the person who posts and never checks back to see if anyone replied.
  • I have to say that if I'm not in the right mood, I can't do Walmart. There have been multiple instances when I leave Walmart without buying anything because annoys me too much.
    When my DH finishes a roll of toilet paper and doesn't put a new one on. Even though the extras are literally UNDER the holder!! AAHHHH LOL.
  • People who constantly interrupt others and when they can't force their way into a conversation proceed to talk louder and louder until you just give up.

People that shop with their cell phone glued to their ear the entire time. I just don't get it. I always tell my bf if he is going to talk on the phone while we are shopping don't bother to come along!

People that always feel a need to comment about everything you do/say/eat/wear, this applies mainly to my coworkers. Shut up! Just because we work together doesn't mean you need to know everything about me.

All drivers on the road except for me

When I have a stray hair (from my head) laying on my arm, it feels like a bug or something crawling on me.

Commericals that are 100 decibels higher than the program you were just watching.

Music snobs, movie snobs, all snobs. Don't take everything so seriously!

People that walk super slow barring any physical reason for it. I couldn't force myself to walk that slow if I tried.

People that stare at you in the elevator for no reason.
  • Things that annoy me are: I know I may get some slack for this one, but it's how I feel, and its really stupid: people that want to go 90 mph and put everyone else's life at risk....and just for what? to hurry up and sit on the couch at home?

People that think driving the speed limit in the fast lane...is slow and that we should go in slow lane...for example, our speed limit is 55, I'm going 63 and am in fast lane....why should I go in slow lane behind slow pokes going 50??

The fast lane does not mean we get to break the law and go 70 or 90 mph. Pfffttt....I've even asked a state trooper what is the law, and of course the law is......do the speed limit! The "fast lane" does not mean all of the sudden the law does not apply. He said if the posted speed limit is 55, then THE LAW is we go 55 in the "fast lane" too. AND did you know tale-gating, following someone's bumper really close, is against the law??

People speeding on black ice that drive 4x4's, I mean come on....don't they know they can slide and crash and go into the ditch like everyone else?? Oh wait, they don't know, this is why I always see SUV's and trucks in the side ditches.....because the drivers think they are invincible. But they find out the hard way....they are not.... their vehicles will slide on black ice too. 4x4 is to get unstuck...not to stop sliding. DUH.

Another thing that annoys me.....
    People in MN NEVER give the "thank you" wave after I let them in a lane. EVER. And MN is supposed to be the "nice" state. What ev.
  • Quote: I hate to see people smoking in a car with young children in the back seat with the windows rolled up (or just slightly cracked). Actually, children of any age. It's child abuse and should be treated as such.

*stepping off my soap box*

People who say "oh I can't run/not eat sugar/lose weight/eat better" when what they really mean is "I don't want to".

Commercials that make all men look totally stupid and helpless and all women look like disgusting pigs who have every "female" problem known to man.

Done. (For now). LOL
    I totally agree with you!!!! LOL. Yeah, I HATE when people smoke who have kids in the car with them!!! OMG....rolling down your window even a lot...does NOT help!!!

Another thing too: all movies, commericals, shows etc.....always have to have naked women, eh um....girls...18 or so.....naked just to sell the show or what ever....I hate that! I mean if you have to use naked girls to make the show then the show sucks......and why can't men be naked in movies? I'd rather see naked men then women. LOL
  • I)Itty-Bitty girls who say they are fat. YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT FAT. Saying your fat to a person who is actually big should be grounds to get slapped.

II)Not having an "eat-anything-and-gain-nothing" metabolism like so many people I know.

III)Being told "But you have a pretty face". Thank you, sincerely for thinking I have a pretty face, but it really hurts more in the long run knowing I'm the "fat girl with a pretty face"
  • 1. People that text and drive. Seriously. How can you look at your phone and have your hands off the wheel and expect to drive half-way decently?! (Reason: I was stuck behind a guy going 5 mph on a 40, weaving in and out of the lane on the way home.)

2. People that hit your car when it's left unattended in a parking lot and run/drive off. (Reason: I now have a VERY large dent in my new car. I really hope karma finds whoever did that.)

I could go on and on. It has not been a good week for me. I've had a VERY crappy week.
  • People who will elude to something because they want you to ask about it. I never do. I know someone who will mention things, like a person, or an event I'd never heard of, expecting me to be intrigued and question them about it. If you want to talk about something just bring it up yourself. It's kind of childish, imo.
  • Quote: Even more annoying is the person who posts and never checks back to see if anyone replied.
    Oops...That'd be me. Sometimes I forget where I post stuff (coz I go on posting binges, I guess) and I also forget that I posted something.
  • Quote: I)Itty-Bitty girls who say they are fat. YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT FAT. Saying your fat to a person who is actually big should be grounds to get slapped.

II)Not having an "eat-anything-and-gain-nothing" metabolism like so many people I know.

III)Being told "But you have a pretty face". Thank you, sincerely for thinking I have a pretty face, but it really hurts more in the long run knowing I'm the "fat girl with a pretty face"
    II is a total myth. I'm one of "those" but I don't "eat anything". I eat what I want and usually, it isn't just "anything" but more of a carefully considered concoction of weekly calories vs weekly exercise which = at times, I can eat garbage. But it most definitely isn't eating anything all the time.