General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 12-25-2010, 01:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/10

Height: 5'2

Default Healthometer weight trend tracking scale

So I got the main thing I wanted, an electronic scale! However, it doesn't work.

You're supposed to be able to choose a user and then enter your height and whether you want to gain or lose, and then when you step on it it weighs you and the little thing on the top lights up green if you lost, yellow if you stayed the same or red if you gained. It's very cool! However, when it says to step onto it, I step on and it turns off after a few seconds. I know it's not because I'm too heavy because it goes up to 400lbs. It also doesn't turn on when I tap the bottom left corner or when I step on it without choosing a user.

I was wondering if anyone has used a healthometer scale and if so, am I missing something or doing something wrong? Or is it just broken? I can't find any information about it online so I decided to come here and ask. If I can't figure out a way to fix it I'm just going to exchange it tomorrow and get a new one.
Linsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 02:01 PM   #2  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

I have a healthometer! Not
quite as fancy, however.

Try stepping on until it lights up
and then stepping off; don't stay
on. That's what I have to do with
mine. I believe I had the same
problem as you when I first got
mine. After that I'm free to step