General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 12-05-2010, 08:39 PM   #16  
Le geek, c'est chic

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/150ish

Height: 5'2" and change

Oh, yeah, they're always going to photoshop a magazine cover. I'm sure I'd look a **** of a lot better with some abs photoshopped onto me, too.

She looks good on "Fashion Police," too.
Nola Celeste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:54 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 290/290/147

Height: 5'7"

She looks great in the video. In the very beginning you can see her upper body and while she may not have some crazy hard six pack, she looks good! I can't imagine why they would change that. It's not like she looks good...for a former fat person. She just looks great.

Also, I LOVE her hair. So much.
NiteNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:09 PM   #18  
little by little

S/C/G: 220/215/150

Height: Five foot two

I agree-- even though the covers of most magazines are now photoshopped they could have left it as is. In fact, I'd have loved for them to do that, because in the video she looked pretty darn good!!
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:02 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 238/199/150

Height: 5'5"

I hate that they photoshopped!!!!!!!

She looks awesome in the video!
drake3272004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:49 PM   #20  
emaline29

S/C/G: 226/202/154

Height: 4'11"

Thanks guys for the photo links.
My! She does look fabulous. I always think that it's easy to say = Ah well, she has it all and a chef included most probably, BUT she still has to stop from putting goodies in her mouth the same as the rest of us. She looks like a different person.
emaline29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:25 AM   #21  
banned

S/C/G: 213/198/130

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint Sized Terror View Post
I just read an article about the Victoria's Secret models, and their "Model Whisperer."

It's a guy who tailors workouts for the models before shoots, runway shows or job interviews. The whole thing made me sick. He was like, "None of these women were born skinny. They have insecurities just like any woman." (note that he said "skinny" not "healthy" or "fit") Well no frickin wonder women have insecurities!!

It's good to hear about someone NOT going to extremes to look better. It's a welcome relief!
I can see how this can be problematic, but i can also see the benefit of running an article about that. Many people just dismiss them as either anorexic or "naturally" thin, which they are, but his point is that it does take a lot of work to look that good. A lot of people just think that they can never look like that because they were not born that way. But look at someone like Jillian Michaels. Sure, I might not be as tall as a model, or as thin, but I can be fit like them if I really, really work towards it. They might have smaller frames and smaller bone structure, but it's not impossible.

Anyways, in regards to the OP... Kelly Osborne... GOOD FOR HER! I think the best thing to come out of this all is her kicking her drug addiction and alcohol addiction. What a blessing for her. I struggle with alcoholic tendencies and I've abused prescription drugs in the past (It never got addictive) so she's very inspiring to me to see her not only lose weight and get fit, but get healthy, and mentally healthy as well.
HartLover23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:14 PM   #22  

Height: 5'2

photoshopped abs aside... she looks great! i think either way, with or without abs, she and her story would have been just as inspiring!
vatkins22 is offline   Reply With Quote