Any other single people out there?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Seems like everyone out on 3FC is all happily married, geez rub it in why don't y ou. lol I'm just kidding but out of curiousity how many other single men and woman are out there on this site?

I don't know it'd be nice to know I'm not alone and other people are also cooking for just 1. haha.
  • You're not alone. I'm single too!
  • single here
  • Single and looking here!!! lol
  • I'm in a relationship but we don't want to get married or have children or move in together. I live alone and I never want roommates or housemates ever again, cooking what I want on my time whenever I feel like it is too awesome.
  • I'm a member of the cooking-for-one singles club
  • Me too. At least I only have to buy what I want to eat, I don't have to cook to suit anyone else!
  • I'm single too haha
  • single here! A guy came onto me last night by telling me I've got "great tits" lol. I think, if that is the best comeon guys have these days, then I'm pretty happy being single!
  • I'm single and I love it! Only person I have to take care of is me, myself, and I.
  • Another single gal here, and loving it. I am so set in my single ways, that I doubt (not saying never), that I'll meet someone that fits into my lifestyle. Having fun dating in the process though, and go through spurts of dating and not dating. Right now, I'm not looking and it is a good feeling.
  • Quote: single here! A guy came onto me last night by telling me I've got "great tits" lol. I think, if that is the best comeon guys have these days, then I'm pretty happy being single!
    Good lord. And I thought the pickup lines about Chinese food ("I'm in the mood for a little Chinese tonight" ---> "I'm Korean you d!ckhead") were bad!
  • Oh awsome! I was getting pretty lonely on this site, because everyone was bragging about their amazing husbands, boyfriends or whatever haha. Ah yes I agree being single is soo much fun! Men these days are like a pair of pants, you can try them on but if they don't fit throw them back! Though I have to say sometimes cooking for one can be pretty boring!
  • I'm rockin' the single status here too! You are not alone.
  • Krampus and Katkitten, your experiences reminded me why I never go out 'looking' anymore! LOL, what idiots!