General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-18-2010, 07:27 AM   #1  

Default Survey about online communities - responses needed

Hi everyone.

I made sure to receive permission from the administrator before posting this thread.

I am a final year undergraduate student in University College Cork in Ireland and I am researching how people interact in online communities. As you are a member of this forum, my study would benefit greatly from your contribution. The study consists of an anonymous, 15-minute survey which you can access by going to the link below. The survey features general questions about interacting online as well as specific questions about your participation in this forum.

http://hfrg.ucc.ie/consp/

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the principle researcher at [email protected].

All information obtained in this study is strictly confidential, you remain anonymous, and you have the right to withdraw from the study at any time. You may also skip any questions which you do not wish to answer. You are also free to contact the researcher if you would like to receive the results of this study after it has been completed.

Thanks everyone!
UCCResearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 07:59 AM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I just wanted to comment in case we got comments from our community. Yes this survey is legit, feel free to participate.

I also fixed the link to be a real link and moved this to General chatter.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote