General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2002, 10:04 AM   #1  
56 more pounds to go!

Angry Hi, I'm a New Person Here

Hi ,

I've just logged on for the first time today and thought I would try this to help me get on track with my weight loss. I would like to also try out the live chat as well. I hope all of you who read this are successfully on your way to weight lose, and if you are not, please join me in my journey! I really need some buddy help as I seem to not be able to do this on my own.

Have a great day everyone!

Tina
Old 10-22-2002, 10:15 AM   #2  

KH,
You will love it here. Everyone is so nice and very encouraging. I needed a little help and on the first day here I found a buddy. We talk every day now. It really helps when you are having a down day. Good luck!
Old 10-26-2002, 12:23 AM   #3  
Yak

Hi Tina,

I am new to these boards too. What diet plan or WOE are you currently doing? I sure could use some extra help on my journey. I have a long long way to go!!
Closed Thread