Measurements-Is it normal?

• Is it normal to have larger measurements on one side of your body than the other (bicep, thigh, knee)? From a 1/2 inch (biceps and thighs) to 1 1/2 inches (knee). Left side is larger than right and I am right handed (if that matters). I think it's very odd but don't know if I should be alarmed.
  • I don't know. I find I've been losing weight very unevenly. For example, for several weeks my breasts were two different cup sizes. They've mostly evened out as I've lost more weight.
  • Yes, though typically the dominant side is larger. It's like your fingers. Have you ever noticed your fingers on the dominant hand are a larger ring size?

My non-dominant side is larger too, but apparently that's not the norm.
  • Yes, it's normal. When I measure, I measure both sides of everything.
  • My entire right side (dominant) is bigger than my left - breast, back fat, thigh, arm . . . I don't worry about it too much, it's always been that way, and I didn't really pay attention to it until I was taking my measurements regularly.
  • WOW! I noticed the same thing, glad to know its normal. LOL
  • It's normal. My right thigh is always 1" bigger around than my left. My left calf is always bigger than my right (from driving with a clutch, probably). It's whatever side is dominant for whatever activities you do, I think.