3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Lil' WIENER Dilemma (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/187101-lil-wiener-dilemma.html)

EZMONEY 11-29-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k8t (Post 3027604)
Come'on EZ....you have to make up your mind here. How good will it feel to reach your goal? It's the holidays, and the chances to slip are going to be at every corner - if that's what you want to do.

So, what comments did you make about the knitting project?

Oh I know! I actually had way less of those great appetizers than I really wanted that's for sure! Since I started this journey I really do make better choices...sometimes not great ones but better!

Oh, it wasn't so much what I said really about her knitting project...she had it on the floor, stretched out, something was wrong with it she said...I said it looks like it is messed up here...and put my foot...in socks...on it...she said it was fine where I had my foot on it...I said " Well, it still looks messed up to me!"....I was told to get my foot off her project....

in her :mad: "I'm mad! teacher voice.....:o

cathydoe 11-29-2009 11:31 AM

Ewwwwwwwwww made teacher voice! Eeeeks! I have one of those and I know how 2 use it!

Cathy

k8t 11-29-2009 11:46 AM

Oh dear.... :bomb: No wonder she was annoyed. What you did with her project was rather ungentlemanly of you - and just the other day you were lamenting the lack of civility and decorum on the television...tsk...tsk...

Ya' know sometimes tactful retreat is called for...You should have changed the angle you were looking at it and said, "Oh yeah, must have just been the way I was standing," rather than continue to point out where you thought her project was "messed up". Craft projects are about having fun and lovin' someone, not being perfect.

Now, go make up to her. Give her an unexpected hug :hug:and tell her what you said to us in your post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZMONEY (Post 3027601)
If it wasn't for Angie I may have given "everything" up years ago...

Go on....:frypan:

EZMONEY 11-30-2009 10:24 PM

In my behalf gals...I really didn't stand on the knitting project...I used my toe as my "pointer" to what didn't look right to me...since it was on the ground and she was on her knees straightening it out....

I asked her yesterday morning if she figured out what was wrong with it...she said yes...

I left it at that...

Looking back on that evening...it probably had more to do with how much I drank more than what I said about her knitting...

cathydoe 12-05-2009 07:59 PM

Gary I thought of you today....we went to Red Lobster to eat and they have shrimp wrapped in bacon with a maple glaze sauce. Reminded me of the lil wieners.. Not a choice for me!! I stayed away from the lil shrimpees