3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Lil' WIENER Dilemma (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/187101-lil-wiener-dilemma.html)

EZMONEY 11-28-2009 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k8t (Post 3027412)
Tell yourself you can't have one until there are less than 5 on the plate. Then, short of standing in front of the plate and eating all of them at once, you can only do so much damage. Or allow yourself 4, with no dessert, and then you have to exercise for a half hour for every one over that that you eat.

Come'on...you can do it. Look how close you are to your goal!

OMGoodness K8T...there were about 100 on the plate...50 when I quit eating them! If I had to exercise after everyone I would be called Jack Lalanne!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Operator265 (Post 3027444)
K8t-He's been that close to goal for a year or more. If he'd pull his head out his *** he'd be there. So EZ, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT YO BUTT AND JUST DO IT!!!

And, before anyone jumps MY BUTT for being harsh. BACK OFF!!! :bomb: I've been here long enough to know how it gets played. Now, I'm tired of it.

Quit WHINING!!!
Quit with the cutsy threads that make the ladies go, "Oh, poor baby."
Get off your sorry, whining, two bit A** and GET 'ER DONE, DAMMIT!!!!!

AND DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Still, as always, LOVE YA!!! and you know it.:mrsclaus:

Can I get a harassment charge going here...I feel that I am being picked on and need a ding dong to ease the pain...

cathydoe 11-28-2009 09:28 PM

I C a wet noodle coming out!

Operator265 11-28-2009 09:38 PM

Can I get a harassment charge going here...I feel that I am being picked on and need a ding dong to ease the pain...[/QUOTE]

NO, You cannot!!!!

It's not harassment.... It's TOUGH LOVE!!! I know, you're not used to that. What you need is a steel-toed work boot up your butt to make the pain sink in, not a danged Ding Dong!!!

If you WANT to lose those last 10 lbs..... YOU have to REALLY work for it. You know that!!! You have been on this site long enough to know that. Now....

GET OFF YOU WHINING BUTT AND DO IT!!!

Operator265 11-28-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathydoe (Post 3027457)
I C a wet noodle coming out!

Naw. I prefer an 4 foot long piece of rebar!!! Makes my point sink in deeper!!:club:

k8t 11-28-2009 10:24 PM

Sorry EZ...no sympathy for why exercising for each one you eat would take too long. It would make you think carefully before you ate them.

harrismm 11-28-2009 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Operator265 (Post 3027444)
K8t-He's been that close to goal for a year or more. If he'd pull his head out his *** he'd be there. So EZ, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT YO BUTT AND JUST DO IT!!!

And, before anyone jumps MY BUTT for being harsh. BACK OFF!!! :bomb: I've been here long enough to know how it gets played. Now, I'm tired of it.

Quit WHINING!!!
Quit with the cutsy threads that make the ladies go, "Oh, poor baby."
Get off your sorry, whining, two bit A** and GET 'ER DONE, DAMMIT!!!!!

AND DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Still, as always, LOVE YA!!! and you know it.:mrsclaus:

I luv this girl......:)

EZMONEY 11-28-2009 11:03 PM

Something tells me that no one...including Angie...buys my excuses....

thought I could get some support here but noooooo...you all have to be honest....

what the heck is up with that?....

Operator265 11-28-2009 11:25 PM

Why aren't you out walking off those extra wieners instead of on here WHINNNNINNNG?;)

JulieJ08 11-28-2009 11:26 PM

Honesty IS support ;)

EZMONEY 11-28-2009 11:29 PM

I would love to say how ashamed I am...but I can't...

Operator265 11-28-2009 11:41 PM

I'm not ashamed of myself. I wanted a 1/4 pie slab of the Kahlua pie from Marie Callendar's that I PAID FOR. But, oh no, I only got a 1 inch sliver and none of that fruit tarte on cheesecake that my SIL brought. I have nothing to be ashamed of. :p

EZMONEY 11-28-2009 11:56 PM

Is it my fault my family (Angie and I) had to have 3 Thanksgiving dinners so everyone was satisfied?

Operator265 11-28-2009 11:59 PM

YOU decide how much of the food at those dinners that goes in your mouth. And, don't EVEN bring Angie into it. If it weren't for her, you'd have a whole lot more than 10 lbs to go.

EZMONEY 11-29-2009 12:04 AM

If it wasn't for Angie I may have given "everything" up years ago...

but...that being said...she is mad at me right now for comments I made on her knitting project....

k8t 11-29-2009 12:08 AM

Come'on EZ....you have to make up your mind here. How good will it feel to reach your goal? It's the holidays, and the chances to slip are going to be at every corner - if that's what you want to do.

So, what comments did you make about the knitting project?