General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 05-24-2009, 02:49 AM   #16  
Just keep breathing!

S/C/G: 191.7/191.7/145

Height: 5'5

20 Something, 20 Everything IS a great book, and I came here to say that but someone beat me to it

I turn 20 in a few hours, and I feel like I'm already well on my way to my "Quarter life crisis"
GradPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:12 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 345/282/200

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizmizzy View Post
Yeah. Its just really hitting me how no one will ever be a best friend to me like she was. I'll never stop missing the good moments we had. Its really sucky
You don't know that. You are only 25 and you talk like you are the salt of the earth already! LOL!

You have so much of your life to live still! The rest of your 20's, your 30's and 40's! There is SO much that goes on in those years!

You will have so many friends and do so many things in that time.

And take it from someone who is twice your age and still enjoying life. All those years go by pretty fast and it is so true when people say life is short so enjoy it.

You lost one friend and that is sad but you will have so many other friends in your life!

Figure out what is your "passion" then make a plan. That's all their is too it. I did and now I am doing what I love.
flatiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:17 PM   #18  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Aack..the 20's..luckily I am finished with them...your pondering "what to do and how to do it" brings back memories.

First off, if the email was threatening, you need to print it and keep it. You may need it. Secondly, get the drama OUT of your life. Put the guy on block or whatever you need to do.

Last, keep your eye on the ball. If it is a career and good life you want then keep moving towards it. No matter what. Don't let miserable people with little ideas and big drama get in your way. Walk through it/them and keep on going.

Are there meetup groups in your area for others in your profession? Have you ever been to Toastmasters? What about doing volunteer work for Habitat for Humanity or Meals on Wheels or whatever? Often times, these things bring out the best in us. While we are exuding our best, it's the PERFECT time to attract others like us! Good luck!
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:22 PM   #19  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkneec19 View Post
I'm 28 and have no freakin' clue either. But the beauty is you don't need to know.

And oooohweeee! If I had a dime for every friend I had to let go, or that had to let go of me. Even "the good ones" There are reasons and lessons as to why people come and go out of our lives...
Beautifully said.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote