3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Thank You to our lovely Moderators! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/171042-thank-you-our-lovely-moderators.html)

JuliaDH 05-06-2009 12:08 AM

Thank You to our lovely Moderators!

Just a quick note to thank you for doing such a great job protecting us from all those who try to peddle thier "junk" here on 3FC. They try and you shut them down fast. Its great and I respect how hard it must be to keep such a high standard of safety here.

Everyone else who would like to post a praise for our Mods please do. They do so much for us and guessing 98% of which we probably dont see! So drop a line to show how much they are appreciated!

:hug:

Windchime 05-06-2009 12:24 AM

I appreciate our mods as well. I have seen a piece of spam here only twice in the 5 or so months I've been here, reported it, and it's gone immediatley. This is one of the few spam-free, positive, supportive corners of the internet left and I appreciate it more than you will know.

shrinkingleah 05-06-2009 01:20 AM

I was actually thinking about how this is a site for losing weight aand yet I never get e-mails like (LOSE 57 POUNDS OVERNIGHT!!!) or people who come on just to say hurtful things. I know that the mods really do work hard to make sure that this stays a positive website that people really consider a community, not just in computer terms, but in my mind, this is my support group. I am confident that I would've given up by now without all of you.

Thanks!

Meg 05-06-2009 04:04 AM

Julia, Leah, and Windchime -- I'm on my early morning Spam Patrol and just came across your posts. Thank you all! You just made my day. And I know I can speak for all of the mods and say they appreciate your comments more than you know. :grouphug:

Off to hunt down some spam for breakfast ... :hun:

BillBlueEyes 05-06-2009 04:37 AM

Yay for Mods

I join the chorus of appreciation for the mods who maintain the safe feeling of 3FC.

I saw Meg in action about a couple of weeks go when I reported a spam post and she "had it fried for breakfast" before anyone else had posted on that thread.

Delphi 05-06-2009 05:45 AM

I must admit I'm quite impressed. I've spent a lot of time on forums on various websites and although, moderators do their job weeding out spam.... it is still plentiful. I must say whoever is moderating these forums must be doing a great job. I've yet to find any spam around this site. That is quite rare...so let me extend my appreciation for that is well. You get a virtual pat on the back from yours truly. Great job! :)

dutchgirl 05-06-2009 06:13 AM

I have never come across spam on this website, and the messages posted are always kept at a positive level.
I love this site, and that is in no small part due to the moderators!

Thanks!

chickiegirl 05-06-2009 07:07 AM

Yes, let me join in with a thanks to the mods as well. Thanks! :)

EZMONEY 05-06-2009 08:51 AM

They are outstanding....as always.....:hug:

but they'll never catch me............;)

gotta go..........zooooooooooooooooom

sprklemajik 05-06-2009 02:59 PM

Yes moderators Thanks! You do great work.

prepping 05-06-2009 03:11 PM

agreed!

annie175 05-06-2009 03:13 PM

Moderators ROCK!!

Operator265 05-06-2009 03:57 PM

OUR MODS RULE!!!!!

LittleMoonRabbit 05-06-2009 04:10 PM

WE LOVE YOU MODS! :) This is such an awesome place to visit, and much of that is due to your diligence in maintaining such high standards here.