General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-30-2009, 05:38 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 211/178/150 LW:161

Height: 5'6

Talking Workout DVD'S??

Hi Everyone! Im looking for a workout dvd that I can use at home so I can start seeing some results. I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to which workout dvd would be best considering they're so many out there! Let me know what works for you! Any suggestions would be appreciated!!
vixxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 05:59 PM   #2  
Do it. Be Proud.

S/C/G: 250/see ticker~>/130

Height: 5'3.5

Turbojam! I am a huge fan. Taebo is classic, but I feel boring... and if you are interested in something along the lines of dance/yoga that is up-beat Yoga Booty Ballet. Check out the beachbody website to get a clip of TJ or YBB. (If you need more convincing check out the Turbojam threads here, we're crazy chicks.)
Reddalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:42 PM   #3  
Mind over Body

S/C/G: 303/303/155

Height: 5'6"

Vixxi,

I am working on developing a workout for myself, but I recently picked a couple of the Biggest Loser workout videos. I found them rather good for an uncoordinated person such as myself.

An inexpensive and rather decent exercise series is the 10 Minute Solution workout series. The DVDs are rather inexpensive through Amazon. Best of all, Amazon has previews on their web site or you could watch previews of the videos at collagevideo.com
chicadee76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:22 PM   #4  
Stay true till the finish

S/C/G: HW/169 SW/157 CW/144.0 GW/129

Height: 5'4

I am currently doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred, and the results are awesome...I am toning up all around very nicely, I am actually seeing ab definition (not abs exactly) but the outline for the first time in my life. It's killer.

Last edited by jennsreadytolose; 03-31-2009 at 03:23 PM.
jennsreadytolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:26 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 211/178/150 LW:161

Height: 5'6

thanks for your input girlies! Ill have to check 'em out!
vixxi is offline   Reply With Quote