General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-16-2009, 09:24 AM   #91  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

If I could only tell one person that I need to loose a few more vanity pounds I know they would understand.

If I could ______________, I would be ever so happy. Unless ______________ happened.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:44 AM   #92  

Height: 5'4"

If I could ____fly__________, I would be ever so happy. Unless ___something bad___________ happened.

Tell me about ______________. Every time ______________. And you never ______________.

Last edited by belezura; 03-16-2009 at 09:45 AM.
belezura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:23 AM   #93  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

If I could get pregnant on purpose with my boyfriend, I would be ever so happy. Unless a miscarriage happened.

sorry i just had my 6th surgery on endometriosis and have been bleeding since (3 weeks) and if i had a baby they could just cut out everything and i'd be ok... but i really want a family and i'm not willing to give up on that just yet. (ps: i'm only 26)
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:27 AM   #94  

If I could ____fly__________, I would be ever so happy. Unless ___something bad___________ happened.

Tell me about ______________. Every time ______________. And you never ______________.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:38 AM   #95  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

Tell me about Love. Every time it hurts you.And you never give up hope

If i could ____________, i would never _________ again.
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:47 AM   #96  

If i could ____move to a warmer place________, i would never ___complain______ again.

Many years ago ________. Now everyone tells me ________. I wish ________.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:29 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 221/210/160

Height: 5'8"

Many years ago _I ran_______. Now everyone tells me ___to run_____. I wish __I could run again______.

If I could be a _________, then I would eat ________ for breakfast, lunch and dinner and be content.
sharriannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:30 AM   #98  

If I could be a __super skinny_______, then I would eat __cheese bread______ for breakfast, lunch and dinner and be content.

Why every time __________________ people look at me? Sometimes I wish __________________. But I know __________________.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:45 AM   #99  

Why, every time ____ I play with a hula hoop do______________ people look at me? Sometimes I wish __________5 were a little kid again________. But I know ___that its better to embrace my age and my urges to play_______________.

Sometimes I ___________________________ without thinking. I've heard that ___________________ can help, but I ____________________________.
meganbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:49 AM   #100  

If I eat one more _piece of cake_______, I am never going to eat ___icing________ again, because I'll be ____fat_________.

Someone once told me __________________. What did he know about __________________. I’ve been __________________ since than.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:08 PM   #101  
Maintanier to the MAX

Someone once told me if I eat too many graham crackers, I'll get a stomach ache. What did he know about stomach aches,I wonder. I’ve been distant from my fav snack, the grahams since than.

If I hear one more person say _________. I'll yell ____________. Unless it is my mother, I'll tell her __________ in a nice calm voice.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:23 PM   #102  

If I hear one more person say _whatever________. I'll yell _get sick of my stomach___________. Unless it is my mother, I'll tell her __how bad it sounds________ in a nice calm voice.

I always wanted ____________ but never could ____________. Today I regret I didn’t ____________.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:44 PM   #103  
Maintanier to the MAX

I always wanted to eat a cariety of seafoods but never could afford to splurge that much. Today I regret I didn’t buy the Seafood item of the month subscription.

If I couldn't wear __________ anymore, I'd stay in the house all day and __________.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:09 AM   #104  

If I couldn't wear ___a pair of jeans_______ anymore, I'd stay in the house all day and __cry________.

I remember when ________. It was ________. I thought ________ but it is too late now.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:40 AM   #105  
Maintanier to the MAX

I remember whenI was five years old. It was a long time ago. I thought of had pictures taken already to cherish but it is too late now.

Someday I'll ___________. Only once I get ______.