General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2002, 12:15 PM   #1  

Default I need help! (Getting married soon)

I have a major problem. First of all i am new here...so hi to all. Now my problem is this: I have a son who will be a year old on 7/25/02. I had him by c-section. Obviously with having a section i am having a very hard time losing 100lbs. I am getting married to his father the begining of this coming year (2003). My best friends aunt is making my dress and i would like it to be around a size 11 or so and NOT a 20! I have tried several things to help me lose weight, but it doesn't seem like anything is working. Can someone please help me!
Old 05-09-2002, 08:42 AM   #2  

Hi Snowangel!

Congrats on getting married! Don't panic, there's lots of options if you want to lose weight. But you have to be sure about why you want to lose the weight: is it because you would like to fit in The Dress, is it because YOU want to be healthy and stay it?
If you can make that clear to yourself at the start, you're halfway there.
One of the safest ways to diet I think is WW. They do not only give you a diet to follow, they also support you and give you tips as to nutrition and exercise etc. Maybe there is a center close to you (?). Also have a look on this site for other diet plans, but be careful, only a good (and healthy) diet (and some form of exercise) will do the trick, pills and creams and machines etc won't work.

Good luck and keep us posted,

Greekgirl
Closed Thread