General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 12-03-2008, 11:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'9

Default What would be your last meal if you were on death row?

What would be your last meal if you were on death row?
horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Steamed crab. It's my favorite thing ever. I could eat pounds and pounds of crab.

But truthfully if I were ever in that situation (which I never will be! ), I can't imagine eating anything as a "last meal". I can't imagine even wanting food.

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:36 PM   #3  

I've been being a good girl lately, tracking every bloody calorie but was taken to dinner tonight and couldnt' resist the shrimp trio at Red Lobster, I couldn't find the calorie info in google but someone was talking about it on some forum that asked this question - what would be your last meal on death row? So by the time I tried to add up calories in calorie king (and no wonder Red Lobster doesn't publish them on their website) sheesh... no wonder someone had that as a "final" choice because I'm gong to have to count this meal as my ONE cheat meal this week - and it was a serious cheat, had no idea one meal could be this much!
Old 12-03-2008, 11:38 PM   #4  

Oh my goodness, I can't believe you are asking this question!!!!!
Why?? Because I just had this same conversation with my family.
They had all ordered Papa Johns Pizza, and I was having my tuna salad roll up while I sat there and smelled the pizza, and watched them eat it up, I was thinking to myself...... "If I was on death row, I think I would eat Papa John's Pizza and a whole carton of Moose Track Ice Cream
Those are the 2 foods I really enjoy, and if I eat a cheat meal, it always includes Moose Tracks for dessert
I asked everyone else what they would choose, and they all had different answers, except my mom said she would be to upset to eat.
This is too funny. Great minds think a like, but I hope this doesn't mean we will end up on death row
Cathy
cathyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:40 PM   #5  

That is funny Cathy!
Old 12-03-2008, 11:42 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Hmm...

buffalo chicken and blue cheese on a salad (Oh, I love fatty fatty salads! Not even as a diet thing), garlic bread, lots of cheese and onions, and wash it all down with some kind of caramel candy and probably cheesecake.

Oi, I feel full just thinking about it. I'm not used to eating very much at once anymore, so I'd probably be puking all my last night, but, oh well.

Last edited by kelly315; 12-03-2008 at 11:43 PM.
kelly315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:24 AM   #7  
Sherianne

S/C/G: 207/198/140

Height: 5'3"

My favorite meal I used to eat with my mom was steamer clams, as many as I could eat. I would eat a big bowl of steamer clams with crunchy garlic bread for dipping in the juice; hopefully, I would have it with my mom on the other side. Smiling, dipping, and feeling warm all over. And whether in heaven or that other place...I could go for raspberry-chocolate cheesecake under any conditions.

Sheri

Last edited by Quixotica; 12-04-2008 at 12:27 AM.
Quixotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:51 AM   #8  
FB

I wasn't thinking so morbidly tonight - but somewhat along the same lines.

I asked myself if I could have one meal where the calories didn't count, as if such a thing existed (although last meal on death row qualifies! ) - and decided on buffalo shrimp or chicken strips, super spicy with blue cheese.

Probably if I was going to die immediately after I'd also go for a great chocolate cake with ganache, lobster and all sorts of savory dips with handmade crackers. Cheese too, expensive, stinky, smooshy cheese - I'd smash my face in that sh*t!
FB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:58 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 91/68/65 kg

Height: 172 cm 5ft8

I wouldnt call mine a meal so much as a FEAST!
i found this amazing cheddar cheese that crumbles when you cut it and is sooo amazingly delicious.
so that for starters with crackers
Then some fried rice and chicken teriaki yummm
and for desert- i could go on for ever!! soft choc chip cookies and ice cream...
oh god..
tarryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:18 AM   #10  
Clawing my way back

S/C/G: 290/ticker/140

Height: 5'

Pizza, poutine, Mary Brown's fried chicken, and for dessert, chocolate cheesecake and brownies mixed with vanilla ice cream. MMM...
Ookpik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:36 AM   #11  
Loser :-)

S/C/G: 273/251/175

Height: 5ft8

My mom's pork chops baked in homemade gravy, white rice drenched in butter and said gravy, green peas drenched in butter, salad with blue cheese dressing, my mom's homemade garlic toast and a big glass of milk. Dessert would be a bowl of chocolate ice cream with raspberry fudge chunks. OMG!!

This is a half way dangerous post!! It's 10:30pm, I'm kinda hungry and now I'm thinking about Mom's home cooking.
Michelle98272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:00 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 182/132/135

Height: 5'7"

Well, I am guessing I wouldn't be able to eat much because I am one of those people who CANNOT eat when I'm stressed (If I could just stay freaked out all the time, I wouldn't have needed this whole calorie counting thing...but I am disturbingly even-tempered and sort of stupidly optomistic most of the time...so fat is easy.).

However, as last meals go, I vote for lobster dipped in melted butter, a fresh garden salad with ranch dressing, a baked potato with all the works, grilled veggies w/more butter and garlic and, hmmm, I think some caramel/ice cream/chocolate cake thing for dessert...with hot fudge.

Yep, that would about do it...and now I am off to air pop some corn. Woohoo!!!
Schumeany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:32 AM   #13  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

good crusty hot french bread with tons of homemade salted butter
extra old sharp pack cheddar with really rich crackers second
lobster and shrimp dipped in TONS of good garlic butter with olive oil roasted brocolli
and for dessert... really good turtle cheesecake WITH whipped cream (real)

oh yum!
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 03:30 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 207/212/155

Country fried steak, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, texas toast, and loads of white gravy. MMMMMM
stellarwbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 03:37 AM   #15  

Height: 5'9"

Pizza and wings!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote