3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Virginity (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/151411-virginity.html)

Portchi Princesa 09-14-2008 04:38 PM

i lost mine earlier this year to a guy who said he loved me (i am 17). 2 weeks later i found out it was a dare for the guy to have sex with me and that he only said he loved me so i would sleep with him. but in a weird way i dont regret it....i hate him so much but at least i will never let myself be tricked again.

KateRN 09-14-2008 06:02 PM

i was 16 to a 28 year old whom i did not know more than a 10 minute conversation, the first time i was away from home to a friends house in college, the first time i ever had a drink (and was drunk for that matter) and the first i ever kissed a boy. all in the same night, all to the same man.

i have massive regrets.

GirlyGirlSebas 09-14-2008 08:08 PM

I was 29 before I met someone that I felt comfortable enough with to see me totally naked. I married him and we'll be celebrating 15 years of marriage in December. :D I'm glad I waited.

walking2lose 09-14-2008 08:58 PM

Bit of a late bloomer here... I was 23 with a guy I was in love with and had been dating for about 3 months. We stayed together for 8 years (never married him though).

mxgirl737 09-15-2008 05:17 AM

17...regret it? ...no. Wish it would have been with someone else though. that sounds like a regret it...but I don't. I wouldn't do it that way over again is what I mean.

...sometimes I lie and say I'm still a virgin. I'm most definitely not, but it can make for some fun times!

JellyBelly1908 01-05-2009 10:14 PM

I'm in my mids 20s and still haven't yet!

I'll probably end up purchasing a male prostitute when I turn 30. :lol3:

Nancy7189 01-05-2009 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portchi Princesa (Post 2361290)
i lost mine earlier this year to a guy who said he loved me (i am 17). 2 weeks later i found out it was a dare for the guy to have sex with me and that he only said he loved me so i would sleep with him. but in a weird way i dont regret it....i hate him so much but at least i will never let myself be tricked again.

I am sorry that that happened to you. :hug:

willow650 01-05-2009 10:35 PM

I was 16. I was in a car accident at 15 and cut my face, the guy i was on a date with that night, told me that he would only see me in dark places like his car of the movies. Thats a horrible thing to deal with at 15 with first guy you ever dated. I lost it to the very next guy I dated because I didnt think anyone else would every want me. We were together about a year but he was 20 and i found out he had sex with a 14yrold girl. At 20 i found myself unmarried and pregnant, my parents were great though. After that, and I got rid of the father(he turned abusive and was a thief and constantly lair) I started getting my life right with God, got together with my husband when my daughter was 1, we waited till we were married. I regret my choices and would give anything if my husband was my 1 and only. He isn't my first but he is the last. We have been ridiculously happy for almost 10yrs(10 yr anniversary is next month)

Nancy7189 01-05-2009 10:39 PM

I lost mine when I was 14. I can't say I regret it. But if I had it to do over again I would. I would have waited. 14 wow it is so young. I never tell anyone I was that young. This all makes me think about locking my daughter up and throwing away the keys. I will be watching her like a hawk when she is 12:)

painted lady 01-05-2009 10:54 PM

i lost mine the second day of college to a dude i met the day before. i don't really regret it... to me, virginity wasn't that big of a deal. and i didn't want to "lose" it to someone i actually cared about. i sort of wanted to practice, i guess.

and to really demonstrate how little it mattered to me, when i came back to my dorm room (to my shocked roommates i had met the day before as well) i said, "i just had sex with David." they said, "OMG were you totally a virgin??" i said, "huh. yeah. so i guess i just lost my virginity, eh?"

thus began a year of debauchery.

kelly315 01-05-2009 10:59 PM

I was 17, almost 18, with my first serious bf. We were together almost 3 years. I shouldn't regret it...I guess the only thing I regret is choosing someone who wasn't good enough for me. We heavy girls have the problem a lot I think.

Shopaholic1204 01-05-2009 11:36 PM

I was 17 and I lost it to my bf who later became my dh. :)

EZMONEY 01-05-2009 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CountingDown (Post 2359288)
Probably showing my age - but it was my wedding day (and I am still married to the same person almost 30 years later)
:)
And yes, I would do it exactly the same way again :D

MY HERO! ;)

I was 17....wish I knew THEN what I do now.....I'm not saying it wasn't fun...but it came at a price that I didn't realize until I was older and wiser.

I will say tomorrow is my 14th wedding anniversary. Angie and I met 1 year prior to the day of our wedding day.

It was a tough year to "behave".....but we did :)

JellyBelly1908 01-06-2009 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kisskiss (Post 2530670)
LOL. Maybe we can get a deal?
I am a 21 (almost 22) year old virgin, and I know a lot of people my age who still haven't had sex...not for religious reasons but just bc we havent found someone that special yet

DEAL! Although I'm sure you won't have a problem. You're very pretty! :cool:

I started off with religious reasons for wanting to wait. (And emotional too. I've never dated a man that cared about me so no sex has been a source of emotional protection.) Now, I'm not so sure I'll ever get married so I wanna taste the forbidden fruit before dust bunnies settle up there. :devil:

Quote:

Originally Posted by painted lady (Post 2530714)
i lost mine the second day of college to a dude i met the day before. i don't really regret it... to me, virginity wasn't that big of a deal. and i didn't want to "lose" it to someone i actually cared about. i sort of wanted to practice, i guess.

and to really demonstrate how little it mattered to me, when i came back to my dorm room (to my shocked roommates i had met the day before as well) i said, "i just had sex with David." they said, "OMG were you totally a virgin??" i said, "huh. yeah. so i guess i just lost my virginity, eh?"

thus began a year of debauchery.

:lol3: You've got some balls, girl.

It'd be impossible for me to engage in those activities without developing feelings/attachments. :o

stacylambert 01-06-2009 02:09 AM

I was 16 and it was with my now husband. I mean I guess that's good, but it would have been nice to have something to compare to :devil: