General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-06-2007, 01:57 PM   #16  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

I think those feelings are normal. I still wonder about my first love. I haven't seen him or any of his family in years, but I think of him occasionally, and wonder how he is. I found out after we broke up that he's gay, so I don't wonder about a wife or girlfriend. I know he has a SO and that's probably a different experience than wondering about a wife or girlfriend. I don't know that I could explain that, but I do feel like I would feel more "jealous" at the thought of him being with another woman.

I do sometimes think of contacting him. We were great friends for the longest, friends longer than boyfriend/girlfriend. But I never have. And at this point it just seems like it would be pointless. I doubt we have a lot in common anymore, just memories, and they are better left in the past.
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:15 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 159/TICKER/110

Height: 5'1

UPDATE!!!!

O.K Brandons mom called me to invite me to a dinner where our mutual close friends and even some of my family would be going to, I told her I couldn't go becasue my fiance would feel too awkward with Brandon there, she understood but then she dropped a huge bomb she said BRANDON STILL LOVES YOU

I didn't know what to think, she said he talks about you a lot but of course not around his GF but his brother told his GF about me and even showed her a picture of me and she got pretty mad. She said she was jealouse of me. I don't know why she's the one with him.
I was also told that she isn't all that attractive and this is going to sound very shallow but I SOOOOO love hearing that I was perttier than her.
ShyShy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 08:13 AM   #18  
Failure Is Not An Option

S/C/G: 250/145/138

Height: 5ft6

My DH and i met as kids and were eachothers first loves. Last year i married him.
thinnythighs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:51 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 159/TICKER/110

Height: 5'1

Awww thats cute thintinythighs. Congrats.
ShyShy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:15 AM   #20  
ugggg.....

Shy--you should go to send off your friend--sometimes we put those first loves on a pedestal they don't deserve to be on, I know I did. You remember all the good and none of the bad, seeing him again may remind you why you two are not together.
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote