General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-25-2007, 01:17 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 198/165/143

Height: 5"8.5

Hi Spinymouse,
If eating at a table is really disagreeable to you, then forget what everyone else may think! I love eating at the coffee table! Otherwise I would consider a dining room renovation of a different kind - at my favourite Japanese restaurant they have the tables very low to the floor, with cushions surrounding, inkeeping with traditional Japanese eating style. However, the area under the table is completely sunken!! So it looks like you're on the floor, when in fact the floor isn't where it appears to be, if you catch my drift? That way you can sit cross-legged on a cushion if you wish, while your guests (whom you may feel more comfortable having over cause you're proud or your dining room! ) can hang their legs over the edge into an empty sapce like a regular table and chair.
Diana the Hun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 11:24 AM   #17  
Pending Email Confirmation

I definitely think - your house do what you want!

You said you liked the bar feel - perhaps a small bistro table? Doesn't take up much space- it's tall like a bar & can be easily moved into a corner & out of the way.
lizziness is offline   Reply With Quote