General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2001, 11:07 PM   #1  
it's always something

Default nice day for it

A few weeks ago, while I was still in England, I had gone shopping and was on my way home with both arms loaded down with grocery bags. I passed a man with a big goofy grin on his face and as he went by, he said "nice day for it". I smiled and went on. After I got home, I put my bags down and then I saw what he saw. My dress buttoned all the way up, but somehow only the top two and bottom two buttons were done. The rest were open and the whole middle section was apparently flapping open and exposed! I don't know how I hadn't noticed it. I was used to the breezes I guess. But he was right, it was a beautiful day and so it was a nice day for it

Has anyone else experienced anything embarrassing lately?
Old 11-18-2001, 04:34 PM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

LOL suzanne,
My life is full of stuff like that. Keep your chin up and know that you put a smile on someones face for the day.

-L
Old 11-30-2001, 09:43 PM   #3  
deleted2

Haw! I'm sure you made his day--showing your 'dainties' like that!

Closed Thread