What Celeb Do People Say You Look Like?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I just saw a picture of a lady on the support thread that looks JUST like Holly Hunter. What celebrity do people tell you look like?

People tell me I look like Kirsty Alley.
    I think I look more like Rosie O Donnell.
    Either way, I guess that means I resemble the two craziest chicks on tv.
  • Genie Francis (Laura Spencer) on General Hospital
  • Paula: You DO look like Laura!! WOW!! You should grow your hair long and set it on hot rollers...dead ringer!!

People used to tell me I look like Michelle Pfiffer (I know...it's spelled wrong...I don't care), but since I gained my weight a few years ago, I haven't heard that anymore.
  • Paula- you do look like Genie Francis. I hear she refuses to be on the show anymore--you should give 'em a call.
  • I used to get Christina Ricci when I was in highschool - before i got fat and before she got really skinny.
  • I can see the Christina Ricci resemblence. I've heard that I look like Jennifer Lopez, Norah Jones, and the most recent was Halle Berry. I don't necessarily agree, but at least they're all attractive, so it's flattering all the same.
  • Years ago when I applied for a job at a bank the manager told me he thought I looked like Chris Everett. I looked at him like he was crazy. Not that she is ugly...I just thought she had a big nose and looked kind of manly...both of which I did and do not. Guess it could have been someone worse.
  • Back in the 80's when I still thin & before kids I got either Joan Jett or Janet from 3's Company (with the striaght short hair--no perm!)
  • Never been told I looked like anyone ... but, I'd like to look like Angelina Jolie back a couple of years ago before she got too skinny.
  • I used to hear Brooke Shields when I was thinner, and more recently (due to a particular pair of glasses) Lisa Loeb and Annabeth Gish.
  • I never get the "you look like" insert-famous-name-here, but I do get the "you remind me of ..." more so pertaining to my demeanor and attitude. My ex-bosses wife told me that I reminded her of Queen Latifah when she did that show Living Single. You know how most of her characters are strong women, pretty self-assured and a little bit cocky? I like that and I take it as a compliment.

I know this link has been around here before, but it's so much fun I'd like to share it again. You can upload a picture of yourself and the program will toss out celebrities that you most resemble. Try it. (I hope the link stays up)

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company...ecognition.php

I used this picture of me and the program said I most resemble Sammi Cheng, a Cantonese actress (she's the prettier one)
  • In high school, my good friend Wayne told me that I reminded him of Ricky Lake. I looked a little bit disappointed with that remark, so he quickly recovered with "No no, I think Ricky Lake is pretty. It's a good thing!" Nice save, even though I still think he was just trying to cover his butt.

Goodbye Chubby, I agree with the Jennifer Lopez resemblance. You really do look like her! Especially because of hair/dress/pose.
  • I've been told I look like Angelina Jolie....I don't see the resemblance, but if others do, I can't complain!
  • It's been a while but Crystal Bernard (from Wings). I definitely took that as a compliment.
  • Andie McDowell.

I had a funny conversation with a friend on this subject. I said that I've heard I look like Andie MacDowell and she said "Who's that?" I said the chick from Sex Lies and Videotape and Green Card. My friend said I look like the chick in the Pantene commercials. I said who's that? My friend said, you know, the actress from Groundhog's Day. I swatted her with my notebook - That's Andie MacDowell!

So, there you go. I think I really look like her in this pic:

http://gloriana.myphotoalbum.com/vie...=165lbs_size16