General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 08:03 PM   #16  

You people are so smart. I wish I had had a group of you following me around in my early 20s when i was a fool about dating problems.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:58 PM   #17  
LAWL Salt Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbleflys View Post
You are a wise man, Dan.....
Aww.. Shucks...
Old 02-13-2007, 08:08 PM   #18  
Ashley

Height: 5'8"

Now I wish we'd hear how it went!!!!
Old 02-16-2007, 06:32 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 220 / 180/ 160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan2112 View Post
Guy perspective here.. mostly because I might have done the same thing..

1. He approached your friend because he didn't want her to see him first and then say something to you about seeing him there, thus making you suspicious about him being there..

2. He asked where you were, because he wanted her to think that he kind of expected you to be there. Thus removing suspicion that he went out on his own because he knew you weren't going to. (The cat's away to the mice will play analogy)...

As for motive about going out.. It could just be that he didn't feel like staying home.

Hope that made some sense..
Well, Dan - first off, love the name - it's the bf's name! hahaha.

but yeah....he actually brought it up sunday night before i even had a chance to say anything! :-P that's why i love him and this relationship...it's funny - in the past - any guy i'd have dated would have TOTALLY lied about it...nah - he brought it up casually..."so - i saw dana last night" and i was like, "yeah, i know - she called me at 4 a.m. to tell me!" so we laughed about it. he said he was just bored and decided to go out for a bit and ended up not doing that much when he got there.

but yeah...i don't know - it's just weird for me, i guess...even after 5 months of us being together - i DO trust him and even though he hasn't said it yet - i KNOW he loves me...but this is also my first REAL relationship where i've not felt as if everything he does is suspicious and i DO trust him...and i'm not used to that. i'm GETTING there - i'm realllly danm close - but - like nights like saturday...i still turn back in to the girl that doesn't completely 100% trust.
Closed Thread