Old 06-30-2014, 10:04 AM   #436  

S/C/G: 263/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Having three kids under 10 I wouldn't welcome either and it would make me sick having to treat the pedophile as a guest but at least he would be easier to keep an eye on than a loose snake.

WYR have a relationship with someone who doesn't speak your native language but whose native language is one that you are learning and can speak to a reasonable level, still with mistakes and far from perfect but you can more or less communicate what you want, or, a relationship with someone whose native language is one you can't speak but who is learning your native language and can speak it to a reasonable level (as above, not perfect but can communicate more or less). In summary - either you or the other person is always speaking a foreign language when you talk to each other.
jennybutler357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 02:53 PM   #437  
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Honestly, I rather be the one learning a new language to communicate. I always wanted to be fluent in another language, and such a situation would force me to learn.

WYR spend a year in prison--don't drop the soap!--Your celly just got shanked!--Your Little Billy sounds so much older when you call him collect!--BUT have the entire matter be handled privately (court case and arrest). The neighbors just think you left your family to handle matters for an aging parent. How nice of you! OR spend a year on house arrest, but have the entire matter be a public affair (court case and arrest), press on your front lawn daily, national news coverage--Nancy Grace says you should be locked away forever! Your Little Billy's best friend, says his Mom said he can't come over anymore ...

Last edited by MarliQQ; 07-08-2014 at 02:54 PM.
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:13 AM   #438  
vix

Wow Marli! That is a conundrum!!! I think the former, yes it would be a terrible terrible year but the second option sounds like it would be a tough year plus the possibility of a long drawn-out thing that could affect my whole family as well as me for a long time.

WYR...wear clothes that look dirty (stains that won't come out) but are actually clean and freshly washed or wear clothes that look clean with no stains but are actually dirty and may be a little smelly...

Last edited by vix; 07-09-2014 at 11:13 AM.
vix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:21 PM   #439  
"Evolution Required"

Booo! I don't like either of those choices. The choice is looking dirty vs actually being dirty! I just don't want to be dirty...I thought maybe it would be nice to just look clean in public and just feel skeevy...but then I thought--who wants to be the smelly person at work?? There is only so much funk a person can hide...So I choose looking dirty, I would just overpower the stain covered clothes with a double dose of Gain and Tide so that people have no choice but to remark how good I smell. And then keep explaining my clothes away as the result of messy toddlers, even though I don't have any....

WYR that you never listened to a single note of music in your entire life, or that you never watched a single moment of film and television.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:11 AM   #440  
vix

Oh my god that's so hard! I don't know as I love TV so much, but if I still had books at least I would have the way to be entertained by stories, but with no music then this would drastically change my existence - no clubs, no concerts, no radio whilst I'm working...so much silence and a loss of more great shared moments than I've had with TV. So I guess it's goodbye TV!!!

WYR have to tell the truth to everyone you talk to for one day or lie to everyone you talk to all day? And I'm talking every word you say would have to be the absolute truth or a complete lie.
vix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:38 PM   #441  
"Evolution Required"

I actually rather tell the truth, because honestly I have brutal honesty already with most people in my personal life. Plus my boss and coworkers don't really ask anything that I feel the need to lie about. With lying I would be scared that my boss would ask "Did you get that done?" I say no when I really did....or have to tell someone I don't love them when I really do.....too much....

WYR have your front yard claimed by the city and made into a public dog park, or have your front yard claimed by the city and made into a public playground?
Old 07-11-2014, 05:49 PM   #442  
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

S/C/G: 271/217/140

Wink

Dog park! But I'd need a landscaper for all of the grass!

WYR never eat out or always eat at fast foods?
seabiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 03:41 PM   #443  
"Evolution Required"

Never eat out. Would not miss fast food as much as I would miss a homemade meal. Plus 2-3 times a day eating out everyday, expensive....

WYR be an eternal world wanderer who is never allowed to stay in one city for more than a night OR be eternally confined to your home, never to step foot outside of your door.

Last edited by MarliQQ; 07-12-2014 at 03:42 PM.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:46 PM   #444  
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

I think I'd rather be a wanderer, I love to travel but it does get tiring!

WYR have a home on a farm but there is no public transit and you don't drive or be in a city but you're really freaked out by there being soooo many people so you confine yourself to your apartment?
Old 07-13-2014, 08:38 PM   #445  
Once + Future Skinny B***

S/C/G: 195/148.6/115

Height: 5'3

That's a tough one... But I cannot stand be isolated and having no way to get around independently, so I'd have to pick living in the city!

WYR unlimited wealth, but no one single partner in life, or be broke but be with your soulmate?
futureformerfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 10:58 PM   #446  
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

Soulmate!

WYR work the graveyard shift or always nights, weekends and holidays?!
Old 07-14-2014, 11:44 AM   #447  

Well, sounds like the graveyard shift would at least get me weekends and holidays off so I guess I'd rather work that over the other shifts.

WYR have an unusual first name that people often spell wrong but is nice and different, or a typical first name that everyone can spell but is pretty common?
Old 07-15-2014, 10:24 PM   #448  
"Evolution Required"

Unusual first name. I have an uncommon first name and people mispronounce it sometimes, but that doesn't change the fact that I love it.

WYR be without knees--you have them internally but when your legs are viewed, they appear to go from thigh then straight to calf--or be without a chin--your lips are dangerously close to being on your neck.
Old 07-16-2014, 09:50 AM   #449  

Definitely without the knees, people would have to see my face a lot more than my knees, and if I can still bend them then that's fine by me!

WYR be without a fridge in your house or without hot water?
Old 07-16-2014, 01:52 PM   #450  
"Evolution Required"

Easy, hot water. Had my fridge die on me before and you should have saw the panic that ensued...

WYR have to deal with neighbors who played loud music all day every day to the point that you could hear every single lyric, and it was always your least favorite music, OR neighbors that every other day, periodically argue loud enough for you to hear every insult, curse word, and agonizing scream, and because you can hear everything you know it hasn't gotten physical despite the threats, but you feel one day it will.

Last edited by MarliQQ; 07-16-2014 at 01:53 PM.