Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 12:40 PM   #1  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 220/188/170

Height: 5'5"

Default Smart Ones Strawberry Shortcake

OH---MY---GOSH!
This is so good! I'm just trying it for the first time right now and I just had to stop mid-cake and tell you guys. It's knocked my old favorite, the fudge cake, down to second and has taken its place(FOR NOW ANYWAY). And it's less than 200 calories. TRY IT!
Old 04-06-2006, 04:58 PM   #2  

So true! The chocolate cake was my favorite, now this has taken its place..isn't it great that we can enjoy sweets that we love and are good for us? Have you tried the choc. chip cookie sundae...it's great also!
Old 04-08-2006, 10:27 AM   #3  

Height: 5'8.5"

I tried to find it on their website, which has a complete list of their products, along with nutritional information on each. It's not there so guess they don't have it listed yet. BTW there is a coupon on their website you can download. It didn't work for me so not sure what the problem is but I emailed them about it.

Last edited by Misti in Seattle; 04-08-2006 at 10:34 AM.
Old 04-10-2006, 09:54 AM   #4  

This Sunday's paper also had a .55 cent coupon for their ice cream bars-they are wonderful...I've tried them all, even my kids love them! On the coupon they show a new item-it looks like an ice cream filled popsycle in tropical flavors, they were only 1 point! Gotta try them!
Old 05-28-2006, 02:39 PM   #5  

Personally, I am in LOVE with the Smart Ones Cookie Dough Sundea. Have you tried it? Its cookie flavored ice cream with a choc. chip cookie dough crust (REALLY great curst) and bits of yummy, gooey choc. chip cookie dough on top. Even better cookie dough than the kind normally in cookie dough ice cream, because it isn't totally frozen. It tastes just out of the mixer, but more moist. Sooo good. 170 cals. And there's fudge sauce on top. I also add FF Cool Whip and a few crumbled bits of a warm International DeLITE oatmeal cookie on top (and pretend its also Oatmeal cookie dough ice cream... like Ben and Jerry's?). I recommend it. Havn't tried any of the others though, the cookie dough sundea is all my store carries! As for strawberry shortcake desserts, I've tried the Skinny Cow strawberry shortcake sanswhiches (which were just okay, but I prefer the chocolate cookies to the vanilla ones used here) and the No Pudge! Strawberry shortcake bar. I like that, its only ninety calories and has bits of broken up shortcake for a coating. It reminds me of one of those good Humor bars.
Closed Thread