Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2002, 01:12 PM   #1  

Question Finding calorie content of recipes?

Has anyone ever seen any kind of website that would allow me to enter in ingredients in a recipe and then output the nutritional content? I'm really only interested in finding out the calorie content of certain recipes without manually calculating it myself. Thanks for any help.
Old 12-16-2002, 01:24 PM   #2  
BirdBrain

I like MasterCook. I ordered the latest version from here a few weeks ago and was pleased with the service. Looks like they upped the price a little though. http://www.msbcd.com/Catalog_Type.as...3-C3B0D3733F0C
Old 01-18-2003, 02:04 AM   #3  

www.fitday.com

this one has a place to put the food in and it gives you the calories-its free too

checkit out!

annie
Closed Thread