Old 06-09-2006, 12:59 PM   #1  

Default New Taebo Lover

I am trying to get back on track...I am currently using Taebo Cardio. I never thought I would be able to complete one of Billy Blanks' workouts..But after viewing the Taebo Cardio workout for a couple months I started doing the workout I could only complete maybe 10 minutes. As of Sunday, June 4, I completed the entire 44 minute Taebo Cardio workout. I am sooo happy!!!Shocked and Motivated!!! For some of you this workout is probably a breeze. Not the case for me...

Well, I currently have Taebo Cardio of course, Ultimate Bootcamp & Billy Bands, Fat Blaster. The Ultimate Bootcamp and Fat Blaster is a little too advanced for me.

I just ordered online Taebo Cardio Live, Strength&Power,TaeboII Get Ripped.

I am still going to be using my Walk Away the Pounds dvd's. I'm interested in Leslie Sansone's 5mile and her 1 mile jog. But, I have a problem with paying $17-$18 for a 16 minute 1 mile jog video. So, I'll wait until it's on ebay or yaya and try to get it for less. Does anyone know if this is going to be a Series, the 1 Mile Jog, perhaps a 2 or 3 mile in the future?

Any Taebo user's out there? What's been your experience with Taebo???
chiarij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 02:34 PM   #2  

Height: 5'9

I LOVE Tae Bo!! I started using the TaeBo Cardio when I first started my "journey". Imagine all 286 pounds of my trying to keep up!! I could barely do the speed bags. I used to get so frustrated. Finally, I gave up on it and put it away for quite a while. Once I had lost most of my weight, I took it back out again. I used it all the time and progressed quite well and came to LOVE Tae Bo!!
I went out and bought the Fat Blasting Series then the Bootcamp. I love them all. Billy is SOOO motivational for me. As soon as I want to just give up, he'll say something about not giving up and tranforming your body and your mind and then I'll snap back into it.
Now, besides walking, Tae Bo is the only things that I do for exercise. My body has toned up like I never thought possible. I LOVE my arms now!! The extra skin from losing weight is becomming less and less noticeable and I have fantastic muscles!!
It's a wonderful program, stick with it!!
cemetarysiren25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 03:36 PM   #3  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 289/206.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Funny you should post this today, because this morning, for the FIRST time EVER....I WAS ABLE TO FINISH TAE BO CARDIO! Wooooo hooooo! I was like you; I could only do maybe 15 minutes....but today, I did it all, although I did have to modify a bit. By the end I was breathing hard and sweating like never before, but MAN it felt good!
I think I might look into ordering more Tae Bo DVD's as well.
Cassie501107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 01:54 PM   #4  

S/C/G: SW=145/CW=132/GW=125

Height: 5'5"

Yes,I've been using Billy Blanks BootCamp for a little over a month now. I started out in 15 min increments 3xs a day. Two weeks ago I actually completed his entire Cardio Live. It is a wonderful workout-great for taking out your aggressions!
missy428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 07:14 PM   #5  
Mom2ThreeCuties!

S/C/G: 260/252/140

Height: 5'5

I have never been able to finish the Cardio one I have, so that has stopped me from ordering any others, but I was watching the Bootcamp & Billy bands infomercial while up with my baby at 3 a.m. and now I really want to get them! Congrats on finishing the whole workout!
HoosierHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:45 PM   #6  
Gina

S/C/G: 223/199/150

Height: 5'7"

Default love it..

I've done Taebo on and off forquite a few years. It's the only fitness video that's ever worked for me, probably because it's the only one that I really enjoy doing. I have a lot of videos of it, and the Cardio one is my favorite, because it seems like it has more variety than others and it's hard but not so hard that I'm giving up half way into it. I get through it but am completely sweating when done, and I'm not a sweat-y type of person. I fell off the excercise wagon a few months ago, hope to get back on it soon. Would also like to try the Turbo jam ones.
gigis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 05:51 AM   #7  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 191.4

Height: 5'5

Wink

I started with taebo last night. I only finished half, but it was a lot of fun.
Philosopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 01:13 AM   #8  
Former Frump

S/C/G: 205/175/149

Smile

I recently began adding tae bo into my fitness program, looking to challenge my body in a different way. I also run, do the elliptical machine, practice yoga, and strength train.

I currently own Cardio & Stretch, and find I get a nice workout if I do them back-to-back. I just ordered the complete set of Get Ripped dvds, and look forward to mastering the basic workouts and eventually the advanced!
I_am_Bastet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:24 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 294/274/240

Love TAE BO to DEATH!!! I dont know how i lived without it. I have the Elite set, fatblaster set, Cardio and Strength, Bootcamp set etc.. I switch them around all the time to keep me on my toes.
My stamina has improved immensely. I went from a size 28 jeans to a 22 with weight training and Tae bo, replaced fat with muscle and feel great.

Now, I am aiming to bring the scale number down!! Wish me luck!
ms_plavala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 09:52 AM   #10  

Thumbs up Taebo Lover

I have taken a few days off due to the severe heat here in Baltimore and also some family issues...I am returning to Tae bo this weekend...I haven't workout in 10 days....and I miss it..

Taebo Rules....

Turbojam is a Taebo wanna be...(smile)

chiarij
Old 07-28-2006, 07:51 PM   #11  
Former Frump

S/C/G: 205/175/149

Thumbs up tae bo

I did the Tae Bo II Advanced workout, and made it all the way through the first time!! I did work up a great sweat though, and did some modification of the moves. All I can say is picture the Tae Bo Cardio workout on fast forward for 50 minutes.. whew!!
I_am_Bastet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 10:31 AM   #12  

WOW, I_am_Bastet

You did Taebo II Advanced I don't think I can handle that right now...that is tough!! I applaud you ...keep up the good work...

chiari
Old 08-02-2006, 10:40 AM   #13  

I ordered some new DVD's yesterday...Bootcamp ELite, Billy Best Moves, Taebo Extreme...I am sooo EXCITED I can't wait for them to arrive in the mail.

My small Taebo collection is growing...

chiari
Old 08-12-2006, 11:45 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 160/145/130

Taebo II Advanced is the best Taebo dvd in my opinion. It gives you an incredible workout. I have quite a few Taebo dvds and that's my favorite. I love Taebo but tend to get burnt out on it. I'll stop doing it for awhile and then go back to it.
jellybean416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 07:22 PM   #15  
Cause I'm worth it!!!!

S/C/G: 202/See Ticker/130

Height: 5"6

I did a crunch fitness dvd and I hated it but when i do tae bo i feel as if I am preparing life skills. If I ever get mugged or something Ill be like " WATCH OUT I DO TAE BO AND PILATIES!"
vouge09 is offline   Reply With Quote