Old 05-27-2006, 02:25 PM   #1  
Determined 2 meet my goal

S/C/G: 197/175/150

Height: 5.4

Post Giving Turbo Jam a try

I am new to this forum and I am excited about losing weight. I have been trying for a while now. I am the proud owner of several work out videos-Taebo: Bootcamp, Pilates, and Core Secrets. I got bored with the video's. So now, there they sit screaming at me, "when are you going to use us again!!!!":carrot:

My work schedule keeps me from having a consistant workout schedule plus I just started my own company and I just need extra time. I was also doing a great class at my local Y: Body Pump but once again my work schedule changed. I was at the Y every other day, I love the treadmill, running and walking for 60 minutes. I want to try out the eliptical machine, but it intimates me. . Lifting weights on the days I did not do cardio.

I was losing weight the beginning of this year but work became more demanding and I quickly added the pounds back and more. I got discouraged when I had to go to an event and could not fit comfortably into anything in my closet.

But, now I am determined to lose weight because I want my body back. .

By working with computers, I always research a product before I purchase it and I have been looking at Turbo Jam for a while now. It seems like everytime I watch TV, the commerical is on. Every time!!!! So, I finally ordered the product today after searching through forums on the internet. I found Turbo Jam for a great price on QVC and I will have the DVD's next week.

I pray this forum will help me and I send out thank you's out to those who are inspiring me by your testimonies.

Goal: 43 lbs over-all
Small goal: 15

P.S. I do have my high school reunion coming up and I am looking forward to looker smaller.
sigma3 is offline   Reply With Quote