Old 02-22-2006, 11:31 PM   #1  

Default FIRM cardio/sculpting video - need recommendations please!

Hi ladies!

I've been using the Firm Cardiosculpt video lately and I can see myself wanting a change soon. I love the intensity of this workout. Have any of you tried other cardio-sculpting FIRM workout videos that you would recommend? I only have the fanny lifter and hand weights, so it would need to be compatible with that equipment.

I guess I'm looking for recs on a similar video that really packs a cardio punch!

Thanks!
bchyspice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 06:12 PM   #2  
one leg press at a time

You might try Super Cardio (multiple instructors), Calorie Killer1 (Nanacy tucker instructs), Calorile Killer 2 (aka Power Cardio, Dale Brabham instructs) and Maximum Cardio (Carissa Foster instructs.)
Obviusly these are all cardio based but there are still dumbbells used. CK1 uses the Sculting Stick, which can mbe modified with 2- 2# weights and abroom/mop/ or body bar. The barbells can be eliminated and dumbbells used instead.
You may also wan tot try Steamin Cardio and or Fast Cheetah from WHFN. These require nothing but the 14 inch box, light weights. You can preview them at http://www.whfn.com/fastcheetah.php and http://www.whfn.com/steamincardio.php
Firmgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:02 PM   #3  

Cool

Hi there! I started the firm with the transfirmer series and I love Pam's workout, but that's mostly weights. I have had a terrible time trying to follow Stephanie in Ultimate Calorie Blaster. Are the cardio dvds that you listed easy for clumsy, uncoordinated oafs? I need really basic. The only cardio I can do somewhat well is tae bo cardio. Also, do you know of another Firm video that is similar to Pam's Supersculpting? Thanks!
milkseat is offline   Reply With Quote