May Leslie Sasone WATP Plus More

You're on Page 7 of 9
Go to
  • I did some walking around the house,indoor while doing 1 load of laundry and clean dishes..I did not time it..and not sure what movements I can do since it will be humid here in NJ...I might do something before bed or when the sun goes down.

Enjoy your Sunday all... Later..
  • 40 minutes walk this afternoon!!
  • hey gang

this morning I did 30 minutes of exercises with 5 lb hand weights in each hand, and also squats.

happy Monday y'all!
  • 15 min, bodyflex, light walk, and lower body blast. The clip of the new video is out on collagevideo. Looks good.
  • Sharon, where are you?
  • 15min. bodyflex, light walk and lower body blast.
  • I am in New York City at DD's graduation! Left Monday after work (work was actually just attending the graduation where I teach). Today was the class day ceremony and tomorrow is the official commencement. So I ran on Monday morning before the graduation. Glad I did as the plane was delayed! Then today after the ceremony DD and I ran through central park! It's only 1/2 mile from her dorm. It was beautiful out - but too hilly for me -- Florida is so flat I'm just not used to hills. I won't be back home until Monday night - will try to post when I can but no regular exercise planned - other than one more run here along the Hudson. We go to Long Island on Sat to visit relatives.
    Have a great week everyone if I can't post!
  • Quote:
    Florida is so flat I'm just not used to hills.
    Good thing you don''t live in WI.
  • Anyone have the new dvd yet?
  • 15 min, bodyflex, light walk, and lower body blast.
  • I'm weakening.
  • 15 min. bodyflex.
  • Light walk and upper body blast.
  • 15 min. bodyflex.