3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   Walk Away The Pounds~JULY Accountability~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/237018-walk-away-pounds%7Ejuly-accountability%7E.html)

AnnieDrews 07-01-2011 10:21 AM

Walk Away The Pounds~JULY Accountability~

Here we go!!

Weird morning....only had time for 2 Mile Power Walk with friends....and had to keep stopping because my dog is acting weird. Hope she isn't sick. She threw up while I was walking.

cathyxxx 07-01-2011 03:06 PM

I cannot believe it is already july!!!!

Annie - your trip to Branson sounds like it will be perfect! y'all have fun!!!

dixiecool 07-04-2011 11:48 AM

Today: 3 miles ABS DVD

AnnieDrews 07-04-2011 02:13 PM

No exercise all weekend and ate lots of off plan foods. So today I got up off my duff and did the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk!! :running:

dixiecool 07-05-2011 10:52 AM

Today: 3 miles - Walk You Belly Flat

cathyxxx 07-05-2011 11:13 AM

hey gang :wave: I finally drug my behind out of bed at 5 this morning and did 2 miles. I used the Heart Healthy Walk.

hope everybody has a great :running: day! :wave:

carolr3639 07-05-2011 12:03 PM

I've been doing 2 mi. in the morning and 2 mi. in the evening.

AnnieDrews 07-05-2011 02:05 PM

3 Mile Weight Loss Walk w/ 2# weights this morning.

dixiecool 07-06-2011 10:43 AM

Today got a late start so did 3 miles from one of the 5-mile DVDs. Hey, it still counts! LOL

AnnieDrews 07-06-2011 08:53 PM

Heck, yes, it counts, Dixie!!:carrot: You go girl!!

I did the 2 Mile Power Walk With Friends this morning. No weights.

Scooter59 07-07-2011 12:48 AM

Hi, wondering if I could join y'all in your Walk Away the Pounds..I joined WW 9 weeks ago and I've been doing the Leslie WATP dvd's..started with a mile, to two miles to three miles, but now I'm trying to do the four and five miles. I feel like I'm seeing results for a previously nonmoving menopausal couch potato! Finally downloaded some music and it seems to pass more quickly.

dixiecool 07-07-2011 09:51 AM

Welcome Scooter59!

Today: 3 miles - Walk Away 10 lbs. I just received it yesterday and was super excited to try it this morning.

The Main Menu suggests other DVDs in the same series, but besides the 5-mile one that I already have, I haven't seen any others available on Collage Video, nor on her own website. I wonder where I could get them? Has anyone tried the weighted belt? Any suggestions as to what I could use as a substitute at home?

Have a great day everyone!

AnnieDrews 07-07-2011 12:38 PM

Dixie-I ordered a weighted vest online that is about 10 pounds. I haven't been using it much as I have had some upper back/neck issues going on. But they are available.

Did the a 3 Mile walk this morning (can't remember the name) Started out with weights but had to put them down. Could feel some pain in my neck.:?:

Scooter59 07-07-2011 03:04 PM

Thanks Dixie,
I have been doing the 5 mile one as well and the 4 mile express challenge. I ordered mine from Amazon....the 4 mile was on their On Demand type thing where you could download it instantly to the computer...There are a couple that are free on our Cox Cable On Demand free channel under health and fitness....anyway, good luck and I am always wanting to hear anything out there that I haven't tried....I am pretty much limited to low impact for everything but like to try new things so I don't get so bored.
:carrot::carrot:

dixiecool 07-07-2011 03:56 PM

Annie, thanks for the info about the belt. I too have neck trouble so it may not be such a good idea for me.

Scooter - I have pretty much everything she put out on DVD and I love the low impact too - I work up a very good sweat without having to jump around. The ones I'm looking for specifically are from the same series as the Walk Away 10 lbs. I have the 5 mile walk from that series, but I'm just wondering where to get the other 3 or 4 of the series. I guess they'll pop up eventually. I'll check out Amazon.