3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   Walk Away the Pounds - AUGUST daily check in (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/208895-walk-away-pounds-august-daily-check.html)

PinkHoodie 08-21-2010 05:22 PM

Did the whole 5 miles...I did boosted every other mile, 1,3,5....the last mile was a killer, but I feel good that I challenged myself!! :D

Toonses 08-21-2010 07:31 PM

Great job PinkHoodie. I have completed the 5 Mile Walk/Boost only once and it was a killer. This morning I walked the 4 Mile Walk Away the Pounds, then hit the weights. It just feels so good afterwards to complete your goal for the day.

want2bfit4me 08-22-2010 06:16 PM

Did 2 rounds of the Classic Mile today.

Was just alittle sore to the touch yesterday after the 1 mile Classic Mile.
So I thought I would bump it up to 2 today. The walk is pretty basic but
still enough to get me sweating.
I was going to switch things up a bit this week but instead I think I should
not push my luck and just do the 2 rounds of the classic mile.
That is better than hurting so bad I can't walk at all.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
See ya tomorrow
Leann

OnaMi 08-22-2010 06:23 PM

Hi everyone!!!
still doing my 2 mile walk(outside)everyday(get a really good sweat)!!!
and now have started doing the 1 mile in the evenings w/Leslie.

cathyxxx 08-23-2010 09:22 AM

hey gang :wave:

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the Walk Off 10 Pounds dvd.

Karen925 08-23-2010 10:55 AM

2 mile slim down, resistance bands, great work out. Spent yesterday at the river lazing around. Some walking with setting up canopy.

AnnieDrews 08-23-2010 04:24 PM

Did the 3 mile Boot Camp this morning. It sure was tough dragging out of bed, I had a very busy weekend getting ready to move this Friday. I will try to stay checked in here as much as possible.

want2bfit4me 08-23-2010 10:17 PM

Did another 2 rounds of the Classic mile.

Leann

Toonses 08-23-2010 10:31 PM

Did the two mile express walk with resistance bands. I also rigged up my ab belt to my bed post and worked out my arms. OUCH. That was a great burn. Also did my daily 2.5 mile outdoor walk during lunch.

I really stuck to it last week and during my weekly weigh in (Monday mornings) I dropped another 3 pounds. I started using the Walk DVDs in July and it has really paid off. I still find them challenging and try to rotate them so I do not get bored.

I am thinking of ordering the Bootcamp DVD. Is it a good workout?

mojojojo 08-23-2010 11:13 PM

Hi ladies!

I did the three mile walk your belly fat DVD. I like it!
My weight loss has hit a plateau...I haven't lost any weight in three
weeks, and I'm just half way there. Kind of bummed :(
Have a good night.

Karen925 08-24-2010 10:17 AM

Have an early dentist cleaning so only 1 mile, with 2 min boosted walking + resistance bands during cool down. Continue to be very pleased with my fitness levels and weight maintanence.

BritMW 08-24-2010 12:38 PM

Hello all!
Last night, I did the tummy mile and speed walk mile on the 5 Mile Slim Down and it was intense! Only 2 miles and I was panting like a puppy! I have been walking with Leslie for 2 years now and am very happy to find new challenges with her DvDs, love them! Gonna switch it up tonight and do the legs or butt mile with the speed walk, fun! Really, I am looking forward to it, feels good.

Zoesmama 08-24-2010 05:01 PM

I did 3 mile walk away the pounds yesterday along with a shorter 20 minute or so swim and an hour of drumming(cardio speeds, for sure). Did not get to it this morning when the house was cooler and now I don't feel like doing much because I'm already miserably hot. BLAH Its not fair that we still have temps near 110. :(

I will swim tonight, provided the darn pool is open. Yesterday when I wanted to it wasn't but someone apparently finally unlocked it when I was getting ready to go visit my mom at her new apartment and we hit her pool and SPA yippy a spa that I can use sometimes. :carrot: Her and I may be checking out the gym a few mornings a week. She is doing some PT and could use some extra work.

want2bfit4me 08-24-2010 09:42 PM

Did 2 rounds of the classic walk again.

I am back to my weight on my ticker again. Put on about 3 due to TOM and eating out to many times.
If I loose more between now and Monday I will change the ticker.
Leann

Toonses 08-24-2010 11:03 PM

Tonight was Pilates/Yoga night. I did LS You Can Do Pilates, Mat Workout and Mat Challenge and the You Can Do Yoga workout. I walked 2.5 miles this morning since it was going to be 106 today. It is still hot outside, but we should be back into the 80s by this weekend.