3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   Walk Away the Pounds - AUGUST daily check in (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/208895-walk-away-pounds-august-daily-check.html)

Karen925 08-27-2010 10:56 AM

2 mile skim down, resistance bands. Feeling good.

Toonses 08-27-2010 03:47 PM

5 Mile Boosted Walk (that was a good sweaty workout) and resistance bands.:running:

cathyxxx 08-27-2010 03:56 PM

Leann - I like the Walk Down Your Blood Sugar dvd and the Heart Healthy Walk. they are both just 2 steady miles of pretty much just walking. not as strenous as either of those 5 mile dvds you mentioned. some mornings it is all I can do to make myself get up at 5 am and walk, and so they are good ones to do on those days.

I will mention that really all of her walks, walk down your blood sugar and are healthy for your heart bec well.... they are all exercise and that's what exercise does. So these walks aren't any different than her other walks. they are just good steady walks. hopes this helps :)

want2bfit4me 08-27-2010 06:18 PM

Thanks Cathy that's just what I wanted to know.
I think sometimes it would be just nice to have a good workout with pretty much just walking. Or just to have something a tad bit easier on the body.

Thanks
Leann

want2bfit4me 08-27-2010 06:27 PM

Did not work out last night. Had a school board meeting at 6:30pm. Was there until 11:15pm and still never got an answer about my job.:mad: I actually had to call the Superintendents secretary to find out anything this afternoon. They called the other nurse last night at 12:15am but not me. They have offered me a full time position for this year only with a pay cut.:lol:
Guess I'll be lookin for something else next week.:carrot::carrot:
I am so ok with that. Not sure I will even go back Monday. May give my resignation on Monday morning.
The nurse I work with told me today that I should be thanking her for working so hard to keep my job.:mad:
I don't need anyone's help to keep a job.

Sorry for the rant.................... :soap: I so need to exercise to release some stress.

If you read this then A big thank you to you:thanks:
Leann

lindalee9 08-27-2010 07:26 PM

Did two miles of the 3 mile boot camp before my son woke up from nap. Feels good!!

summershine 08-28-2010 07:05 AM

did the whole 4 miles super challenge again :D

I did as much of the arm movements i could do, but felt like a drunken flailing seal with abnormally long flippers the entire time

I'll become more graceful.... eventually >_>

mojojojo 08-28-2010 05:26 PM

2 fast miles with weighted belt today.

Happy weekend!

Toonses 08-28-2010 10:53 PM

3 mile advanced walk w resistance bands this morning. I then ran around my 5 year old and 14 month old granddaughters. That was more of a work out. :sunny:

want2bfit4me 08-29-2010 09:00 AM

Did the 1 mile classic walk yesterday. Not the usual for me but better than not at all.

fitkristi 08-29-2010 10:02 PM

Hi, new here! I used the WATP videos 7 or so years ago and lost 110lbs (in combination with eating right). Then I had babies, and the weight came back on and never left....so I'm starting over (for the last time!). Our TV has been broken for a month (!!!!) but is supposed to be delivered Wednesday, so I'll be back in the saddle! Can't wait to talk with all of you about the program.

want2bfit4me 08-29-2010 10:16 PM

Did not use my WATP dvd's tonight. Walked 1 mile on the treadmill in 18:47min. Made me think about how I started out on the treadmill at 2.3 mph 2 months ago and where I am today. Not even breathing hard. Also thought about doing my cardiac stress test about 6-7 years ago when I couldn't even walk for 5 min. They actually had to do the test using the dye and cat scan. Bet I could do a stress test now. I actually ran for 30 secs. You know that is hard on an old woman's bladder..................

Leann

Karen925 08-30-2010 03:32 PM

Walked many miles around son's campus yesterday for freshman convocation in 100 temps. So glad I have lsot the wieght and exercise regularly.

2 mile Slim down with resistance bands.

mojojojo 08-30-2010 11:22 PM

Walked on the treadmill today instead for 30 minutes...only 1.75 miles.
My energy is so low lately...

summershine 08-31-2010 05:48 AM

Lazy Summershine! >_>

I haven't done any exercise at all past two days :(

Sunday is excusable because it was my birthday, but monday i just got lazy. Making up for it today with the 1 mile video, and once I cool down from that I'm going to have a crack at the 5 mile fat burning walk.

wish me luck!