Old 08-07-2007, 01:34 PM   #1  

Default How long do you do each video?

I've noticed that i usually do each video for a month before going to the next one. I did the 1 mile for a month, etc. I've been on the 4 mile one for a while now though. But i finally bought the 4 Fast Miles or something. . .it has the boosted walking (jogging). I enjoy it. Not sure what to go to next except the 5 mile but i don't have time for it except on Saturdays. Anyway, how long do you use each video before going to the next one?

I do have a praise. After giving my mother the 1 mile express DVD about a month ago and constantly talking about how good the DVDs are she FINALLY tried it today. She said she sweated and didn't realize how hard it would be. But i told her i was the same way (and i'm not over weight or anything). I told her i'd bring her my stretchie (i have several anyway). Anything to get her going. I just hope it's not a "phase" that she'll quit after a couple weeks. I talk about this website a lot too because it's such an inspiration to get you up and going and eating right. She's not real computer literate so i may have to visit her one day and show her how to get on it.

Amy
AlabamaAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 04:53 AM   #2  
Hail Purdue!!

S/C/G: 217/ticker#2/130

Height: 5'0

Im sure youll get more help from the other ladies, but Im currently following Leslie's "Walk Diet" which ups the mileage every week. This is actually good for me because you are basically doing a different workout everyday, some days you may do 2, some days 3 or 4. I like the idea that a plateau is less likely with this program and I would become terribly bored if I had to do the same amount of miles daily.
PurdueGirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote