Old 07-02-2007, 01:19 AM   #1  

Default biggest loser workout

Has anyone else tried the Biggest Loser workout dvd? It's based on the tv show's workouts and has past contestants doing the workouts.
nikiapooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:54 AM   #2  

Height: 5.6

I have two of them and I love them!!

I really enjoy the workouts.......
Penney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:03 AM   #3  

Hi guys - dont have those but I did by the book by Jilllian Michaels, Making the Cut. I dont really follow her diet suggestions although they are similar to what I am doing, but I wanted to see her workouts since they seem to be more cardio based circuit training than just the strengh training which I was doing a lot of. Her workouts are tough...Suzyq
sstambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:26 PM   #4  
on my way to a better me

I have the first DVD. I'm wondering if the 6 week plan they have organized on the DVD, will be enough. Has anyone used the 6 week plan? I'm a newbie to exercising, so when I did workout #1, I felt it the next few days (a little too much, ow!).
Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:42 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 191/184/110

Height: 5'2"

I just got the two DVDs, and am planning to get started on them this weekend...

How is Jillian's book? I was thinking about getting it.
Loriannc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:08 AM   #6  

Hi all - I like the book but the workouts are a little challenging. This book is her second I think and it is for people who have exercised before and who want a 20 pound or less weight loss. It is a series of 5 circuits, each with 4 or 5 exercises and you can only rest 30 seconds inbetween the circuits not the individual exercises. You are supposed to go through the 5 circuits twice and she thinks it should be done in about 45 minutes. I go thru then once and do some cardio on the elliptical, I did go thru twice once, but I have only been doing this for about 6 days. I thought I was in good shape but maybe it is an age thing??? I just turned 47, but I am already seeing a difference in how I look and feel so I will keep going and hope it has to get easier. Suzyq
sstambler is offline   Reply With Quote