Old 06-09-2007, 03:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 145/142/125

Height: 5'6

Default The Firm

Hi Everyone!

I read the thread about the transfirmer but I'm also interested about the other firm programs. I just got the ultimate fat burning workout with Alison Davis and I've done it five times. It's a pretty great workout. Has anyone else tried it?
How about other FIRM workouts? I'd be really interested to hear from anyone whose tried the firm workouts.
SITIBODY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 04:06 PM   #2  
Banishing the Belly

S/C/G: 180/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hello,

I've been doing the FIRM on and off for about the last 10 years. I started with FIRM Basics when I was really out of shape and moved on to the Classics, Tortoise, Hare, Super Cardio, Super Sculpting, and many others. I have not done any of the newer ones because I get such great results from the older ones.

I slacked off of diet and exercise when I met my husband a few years ago and put on 30 lbs. I'm currently doing Volume 1, 2 and 3 once a week with other cardios interspersed in between. They really work you out and get your body in great shape. For a 51 year old fat lady, I'm feeling better than I have in a long time.

If you want descriptions and/or video clips, you will find them on collagevideo.com.

L
Liannie is offline   Reply With Quote