Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 11-06-2011, 01:32 PM   #1  
Empress/Queen

Talking New to Featherweights, Saying Hello!

Huzzah, all! I found this section of 3FC last night and thought I posted but couldn't find it this morning so mayhap t'was a dream!

I've been on and around 3FC for years, did actually lose a lot of weight at a time before I really posted on any diet site, then took a long time maintaining, gaining a few, losing a few, now I am still considering, a decade and a half from the major weight loss, that I am in maintenance but I have to sometimes work on a regain, which is now as of my pound loss today (yay) 21 pounds!

T'is my tale, have a good day, everyone!
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:02 PM   #2  

This is all new to me. I've been doing the Ideal protein diet and so far have lost about 18 lbs and several inches. The problem is the diet is very expensive and with Holidays approaching I need the money. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place to order Ideal protein online?
ladybug38341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:15 PM   #3  
Aspiring Goddess

S/C/G: 176/139/120

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug38341 View Post
This is all new to me. I've been doing the Ideal protein diet and so far have lost about 18 lbs and several inches. The problem is the diet is very expensive and with Holidays approaching I need the money. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place to order Ideal protein online?

The only place to order Ideal online is idealtogo.com - which you can only use if you don't have access to a clinic. There are alternate options if the cost is really a problem. I've been using alternate products since mid-October and am still losing weight. Check out this thread for more information.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/203447-alternative-products-work-phase-1-a.html
ladyrayado is offline   Reply With Quote