Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 128/124/115

Height: 5'5.5"

Default Short Term Goal

I finally booked my Cancun trip with my boyfriend and we are all set to depart on August 5th. We are staying until August 10th at the Now Jade Riveria Cancun. I am buckling down more than ever on my diet/workout plan to prepare for this trip!

Short term goal is to lose 3 more pounds by the trip.

I just bought 4 new bikinis from Victoria's Secret and a few cute dresses to wear on the trip. SO EXCITED!

Anyone else have any short term goals -- aiming to lose a few for a vacation or some other upcoming event?
laurielou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 129/127.5/112

Height: 5'0.5" (It matters!)

Wow. I am so jealous. That looks gorgeous! Have fun!

I'm going up to uni about mid August, so I would love to have lost another 4-5 pounds. Ambitious I know. But I think that loss would make a noticeable difference, and everyone would be super impressed. :P
cantgetenoughchoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:04 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 142/135/118

Height: 5'2

I'm jealous, too! It looks beautiful and I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Going back to college is probably the big event I'm working towards right now. My roommate is gone on a study abroad in Europe since the beginning of the month, and by the time she comes back at the end of August I'm hoping there will be some changes...I know it's kind of petty, but she's been pretty unsupportive of my efforts, so I want to prove her wrong :P. I know I won't be at goal weight but I'd like to get down to about 130, or close.

Also, I want to be able to fit into my favorite size 4 jeans comfortably again. They stopped fitting when I gained all of the college weight But they pretty much fit again, they're just a little snug.

Good luck on your mini goals, girls! I know we can do it!
RachelAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:50 AM   #4  

Height: 5'6

This sounds so vain but I want to reduce my body fat by one more percent by my birthday which is in November. *sheepish* And I want to continue to lean out particularly in my midsection which after two kids is no small feat, lol.

I've never been to Cancun (heard it's pretty) but I am going to Disney on Sunday with my family for a week. I can relate about buying some new clothes/swimsuits. My hubby bought me some new shorts (old ones were too big) and three swimsuits - one bikini, one bikini w/boy shorts and an one-piece for the water parks.

I'm sure you'll hit your short-term goal. Keep going.

Last edited by fitmom; 07-20-2011 at 08:51 AM.
fitmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 09:07 AM   #5  

Height: 5'8

Yes laurielou, same goal as you! I haven't bought any bikinis yet but I have less than 2 weeks to go. I can't do any cardio either, since I've got bandage/cast on my foot. Ho-hum! A few lbs would help, I think!
claire0412 is offline   Reply With Quote