Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 08-01-2007, 06:18 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 153.5/107.5/105

Height: 5'0"

Default OW! And YAY!

Two major victories to share, which will hopefully pull me out of my little funk.

First, last night I went running outside for the first time in awhile b/c it's been so hot, I've just been doing the treadmill in my basement for the past month or so. Anyway, I only had time for a quick 1/2 hour run last night so I just ran over to the horse track near my house. That's where I started running outside b/c it's pretty hidden and I didn't want anyone to see how awful I was at it. Anyway, when I started over there awhile ago, I couldn't even manage 1/2 a lap and it felt like it was going to kill me!!! Last night I did THREE FULL AND COMPLETE LAPS without stopping to walk or anything!!!! YAY ME!!! And the best thing is, it didn't feel like it was going to kill me...even with how hot out it was. I came home dripping in sweat but it felt awesome.

Though this brings me to the ow part...I hurt this am. My whole body is sore now. LOL I guess that's a good thing.

And now for my YAY part!! I hit 115 this am!! FINALLY!!! Ugh, these last few pounds have been such a long time coming. Course, I'm cheating a bit again so it's my own fault. 115 was my initial goal weight, until I started realizing my calves aren't shrinking at the rate I need them to in order to fit into my knee high boots. So, I'm at my first goal!!! This feels weird. But awesome!!!
goinforthegold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:59 AM   #2  

way to go!

emily
xxx
CousinRockingChair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 07:55 AM   #3  
Doing this for me!

S/C/G: 147/139.0/130

Height: 5'4"

Congrats! Thats fantastic!!!!!
stiebena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 04:41 PM   #4  
kaw

S/C/G: 159-ish/145/140-ish

Height: 5' 8.75"

Great job! From 153 to 115 is a huge accomplishment.
kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:32 PM   #5  

Height: 5'6

AWESOME
michelinwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:50 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 152/???/132/33

Height: 5'4"

Default A huge accomplishment!

Dagmar
Mudpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 08:25 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 153.5/107.5/105

Height: 5'0"

Thanks everyone. LOL, I was feeling pretty strong tonight after my big run last night so decided to go for a nice long bike ride. Half way up the first slight hill I was spent...I had to actually stop and walk. Ugh. It ended up being more a short ride on flat terrian. LOL, better luck next time.
goinforthegold is offline   Reply With Quote