Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 06-24-2007, 05:49 PM   #1  
Doing this for me!

S/C/G: 147/139.0/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Sunday Food Thread!

Hi All,

As previously mentioned, I was interested in starting up a daily food thread, where people post what they ate during the day, plus any exercise or other comments. If anybody is interesting in posting along with me, please feel free! Otherwise, just ignore me

So today was a much better yesterday (re: fell off the wagon a bit) and I feel that I ate quite well!

Breakfast: Strawberry Bran Bites (about 1 cup)

Lunch: Salad with Chicken/Bacon bits and lots of veggies, FF French Dressing

Dinner: about 3/4 of a grilled chicken breast (marinaded in a yummy dry rub!), corn and cooked carrots

I'll probably have a snack, as I ate an early dinner...so probably around 8:30 I'll have some fruit or maybe a yogurt or so.

Exercise wise I haven't done anything yet today...but I plan on going for a walk once I start up a load of laundry and start up the breadmaker.

I'd love to hear how everybody else did, if you're interested!
stiebena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 09:05 PM   #2  
Ilene the Bean

Hope you don't mind I changed the title to the thread... Tomorrow we can start the Monday thread and so-on, so that we can do this daily... and the threads don't get too long...

Anywho... Today wasn't that great...

Breakfast was the usual:

oatmeal and ground flax with soy milk
eggwhite omelette

lunch:

eggwhitel omelette with a bit of cheese and mushrooms
2 flax bread toast with margarine

snack:

Cheezies

supper:

3oz salmon
grilled eggplant
French bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
2 pieces of Toblerone chocolate

Not a lot of calories today but the chocolate and cheezies could certainly have been better choices...

Tomorrow WILL be better...

I did do an upper body workout ...
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 09:34 PM   #3  
Doing this for me!

I don't mind at all that you changed the title! Makes more sense this way I think Don't worry too much about the cheesies and the chocolates...you said to me this morning that its all about not beating yourself up too much, and about moving on to a better day tomorrow!

Thanks for posting, and good luck tomorrow!
Old 06-24-2007, 10:48 PM   #4  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Well....lets see (I love long-run days)

Pre -run - Ezekiel toast with almond butter and jam, diluted juice

During run - 2 gu's

"Breakfast" 20 oz gatorade, 1 package tastybites bombay potatoes, 2 low carb tortillas, 2 figs, 1 peach and one dove promise

Morning snack - huge bowl plain yogurt sweetened with homemade strawberry jam, fresh strawberries and raspberries. Macadamia nuts

Lunch - Cheeseburger on ezekiel bun, a few red hot blues chips, I think some figs or grapes, probably another chocolate. LARGE Bite of dh's key lime pie.

pm snack - more macadamias, mcD's ice cream cone

Dinner - steak fajitas (one on white tortilla, one on low carb) and homemade spanish rice. a bit of lite sour cream. Another chocolate.

I'm sure there will be some bedtime snack in my future too.
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:23 PM   #5  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

This is a good idea . I used to report my daily menu religiously in the support forum and it did help keep me on track, but somehow I got out of the habit.

Here's today's menu:

B - 3 slices bacon, 1 english muffin, 1/2 tbsp prickly pear jelly, 1 tbsp NF cream cheese, 3 oz pluot, 1 bite of chocolate pumpkin muffin

S - apricot

L - Baked shrimp with tomatoes and light chevre, pickles, 4 mini rice cakes, 3 freeze-dried rambutan, 1 potato chip

S - Fiber One muffin with 1 tbsp peanut butter, 2 apricots

D - Mexicon Cod and Potato Stew, green salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, radishes) with Lime-Cilantro dressing

S - Low cal pudding cup, mini-meringues, 2 chocolate-covered espresso beans, maybe a few pieced of dark chocolate

Exercise: 6 mile run and 15 min abs (hmmm, shouldn't there be a smilie doing situps?). Cramped up early on in the run and could not get rid of them, so my pace was five minutes slower than last week.
BlueToBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:02 AM   #6  
Doing this for me!

Good job yesterday everybody! And thanks for responding to my post! Keep up the great work...I look forward to hearing from you all again tonight!
Old 06-25-2007, 10:12 AM   #7  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

and I did end up with a bed time snack of sugar snap peas (in the pod) and cherries.
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote